Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi :)

Hi everyone!
    I am new to this forum, and am from New Zealandand, which probably many people have not heard of? I go to Otago Univeristy and am interested in business and a hundred other things.

Carlos

Hi Carlos

Welcome to the forum and New Zealand is a famous place.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Thanks mate! I find lots of people I talk to think it is part of Australia etc etc, great to hear you know where it is!

Comment

To

Hi ! Fuelsave.
        how are you.?

salam-Namashta
        I am from India.
        Hope you will enjoy the company.!

Tell me more about new Zealand.

Get intouch with me(India ).

Comment

Welcome !!!

Also,tell me more about new Zealand.

Comment

Hello Fuelsave welocme on the board. I must say you have chosen a nice name.
            Link Building Resources
            Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Hi back to all!

About NZ... Lots of outdoor activities, lots of farming, a few small cities. Really don't know where to begin if describing it! Watch the Lord of the Rings that will give you an idea of the landscape I guess. We have a TINY population, so there is a huge amount of unused land. A 'typical' New Zealander is a mix of a dozen ethnicity, so we are a mongrel race

I guess ask me questions and I can answer them!

Thanks people, Carlos!

Comment

Hey welcome to this site fuelslaev. I am Soumo and I am glad to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time with us here. There might be some people in this site who might need your service. In the meantime you can discuss about many topics with us and also participate in many debates.

Welcome to this site once more. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Comment

Thank you very much Soumo! Everybody is so friendly and welcoming
                  If anyone wants to know more about New Zealand or the exciting business I am in and wants to become part of this please reply or even email me nzfuelsave@gmail.com
                  Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X