Looking for friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends

Hello, You may call me NoName, I am not from India, I am from the US but I always wanted to some day see another contery and I would like to learn more about India, so I hope its okey for me to be here. There is alot I would like to know about your home and what the people in it are like. India is up on my list of the top five places I would like to see some day.

Hello my name is Tammy, My husband is from India ( we're very proud to be Indian)
    I've had pleasure to be married to my wonderful husband since 2003. I'll tell you just a little of what my Monu ji has tought me about Indian people. If you ever visit an Indian family they will always offer you some sweets, and chi ( Indian Tea) we always treat our guest as if they were god. I'm still learning. I hope I helped you a little bit.
    This is a Wonderful site,and there's alot of kind people here.

Comment

hello
      i am jessie from china. i want to make friends with you.i am a trader for wall picture,cloth picture.plastic picture.oil painting .picture frame.and so on.for more details welcome to contact me traderfile@yahoo.com.cn

Comment

hi!
        I am a chinese girl.Very happy to meet u here.Maybe u are also have interest in china,I will be glad to make friend with u.

Comment

It is nice to meet you all

I be more then happy then learn about China as well, Thank for the greetings

Comment

Hi no name,
            This is muskan who is a indian i wish you know more about indian culture and society from me. wel come to IB.

Comment

hello Muskan.hello Noname,hello everyone here.this is daniel from CHINA.I am also much interested in the indian culture and society.

Comment

Ok Daniel, what do you want to know about Indian culture? I think if you come India you will never forget India because in India there is so many festivals and peoples are of kind heart that’s why I am happy in India.

Comment

WElcome to this forum. I am soumo and I am glad to meet you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X