Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, everyone, nice to meet u

hello!

i am a girl from China. i think india is a very mysterious place. want to know more of you. welcome you to make friends with me.

msn: feiyang1220@hotmail.com

greenice

hi,you are welcome to this forum. and hei, a guy from china is making trouble for us in the POLITICS category.... hope you are a good chinese unlike him.

Comment

i don't like to talk any political issues

thank you for your message, alpha, i don't like to talk anything about political matters. if you have something interesting about india, pls share with me.

Comment

India has lots of interesting stuffs about her and sharing that is what this forum is about.

Comment

hi this is karthik from india,just wanna make friendship with u

Comment

Hi this is Anny here from India… yes!!! No doubt India has lot of interesting stuff and good people… well m here in search of some masala gossip and interesting stuff…

Comment

Hey welcome everybody. I am Soumo and I am really glad to meet you. Hope you enjoy with us in this forum.

Yup India has lots of mysterious thing. It is so much that the most learned Indian about India won't know about all the mysterious thing.

Anything you wanna know, we will try to help you know anything you want to know about India.

Comment

thank you all

I am so so happy to see so many messages. Actually I want to know all espects of your life. I wonder if I can have a trip to India this summer. But I did not know one there.

Comment

aspect of life differs from place to place. in Kolkata the main aspect is work, gettogethers, watch sports or play sports, movies, festivals and fun with friends, and yeah school work. really important.

Comment

Working...
                  X