Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello every1

Hello every one
    I am realy interested in the Indian culture . therefore , I'd like to have dierct contact with indians to share information .

welcome to the forum.You said you are interested in indian culture that's good but you are from which country?
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

Comment

hello Arti
      I am Egyptian

Comment

Nemo wellcome to this forum,,,,,
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you here
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

nice to meet you all

Comment

Welcome to the forum.Good to have your here.Egypt is a beautiful place I have heard.
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

yes it is nameeta , I believe egypt and india are alike in having tradition and sharing the deep rooted history

Comment

Welcome to the Indian Forum
                  Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
                  www.indiabook.com
                  Business
                  Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Welcome to this forum nemo. I am soumo and I am glad to meet you.

India and Egypt do have a lot of common things. These countries have the oldest civilizatinos in the world and are the first places where people started living a civilized life and stopped wondering around and actually settled down.

Comment

Welcone Nemo85

Welcome To The Forum. Hmmm Egypt Eh? I Always Wanted To Visit That Place For All The Ancient Pharoah's And Their Tombs And The Sphinx Ofcourse. Hope U Enjoy IN THIS FORUM.
                      miqsh
                      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Working...
                      X