Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Manish (US)

Hello,
    I am Manish Bansal working in US for last 5 years basically from Northen Part of India.
    I like Indian classical music, spiritual and polictical discussion and reading, I plan Table Tennis, load Tennis and squash.
    I had the pleasure of travelling extensively in India and a lot of US.

I am right now intrested in finding ways to start a business in India in Export and Import from China and/or Real estate.

Please send me a mail if you are intrested in discussing business.
    Thanks
    Manish

Hi,
    this is Soumo. Nice to meet you man. I hope you have visit our forum more often. I think that some members would be interested in importing and exporting. I personally think that we should do more exporting from India. Like we should export the cars or the Tata cars to North America.

Comment

Welcome to IndiaBook forum. What type of business you are planning for?
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Hi,
        This is rosalind from china, i'm a sales woman of stone products .i would like to discuss the business with the oversea friends .let's us comminucate with each other and help each other . we can offer the stone products with best quality in lowest price.
        my email:huangyuehong05@163.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
          www.indiabook.com
          Business
          Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Forum.

HANNOVER Lighting design is very classical, graceful, luxurious and unique. The solid brass lamps with 24K gold are suitable for living-room, hotel, arinm and architecture site. How magnificent the lamps with crystal!

Comment

Happy new year!!!

A happy and prosperous happy new year.

Comment

hi, i am a girl from china. we are professional manufacture and exporter of bags, fashion jewelries with 10 years experiences in China. should any of them be of interest to you, pls contact us.
                MSN:angelkwokyiling@hotmail.com
                Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-20-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X