Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello, everyone. This is Frank from Fresno, California. I currently own about 100 .co.in domains! I have more faith in them, than I do .com's!! With India's predicted growth in the internet, and technology fields, India domains are the way to go!
    By the way, I live in an apartment complex in Fresno. I would estimate at least 50% of the people who live here, are people originally from India. Many are commercial truck drivers. Sometimes, there are as many 10-15 trucks parked in front of the apartments.
    Your people seem to be very quiet, and mellow. During the day, I see Indian kids (Indian-American?) playing, just like any other kid. At night, it is always very quiet and peaceful here in the complex.

Thanks
    Frank

Sandeep Welcome to the IndiaBook
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Frank==> I see Indian kids (Indian-American?) playing, just like any other kid. At night, it is always very quiet and peaceful here in the complex.

R u kidding Frank?

You were not my classmate in high school ... or picture would have been some thing different...
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-16-2005, 07:58 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
      X