Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose your favorite movie March & April Month of 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose your favorite movie March & April Month of 2014?

Hello Friends

Bollywood release a number of movie last month to till now here am mention the name of movie please tell me that which one you like most and how much marks you give to other...............????????? Here am mention my Marks

I Like Queen Movie most because according to me in this movie show that Life never stop if any one left you alone in your life it's difficult to forget that all time whose you spend with him or her but after some time you realize that God always do good.So guys if you face these kind of situation think that he or she come in your life only spend that time because if he or she not meet with you then how you spend your time with best memorable movement.So never hurt any one keep smile and enjoy you life with some sweet pain & happy memorable movement.

2. Gulab Gang
    3. Youngistaan
    4. Beavkoofiya
    5. Bhoothnath Returns
    6. Ragini MMS 2
    7. Gang of Ghosts
    8. Main Tera Hero
    9. Dishkiyaoon
    10.O Teri
    11.Total Siapa

Yes Reena i agree with your thought we always have a chance to make our life beautiful. But its the anger, ego, jealousy, selfishness which hampers our chance.

I like Youngistaan The film is a love story set against the backdrop of Indian politics.

2. Beavkoofiya
    3. Gulab Gang
    4. Queen
    5. Ragini MMS 2
    6. Dishkiyaoon
    7. Bhoothnath Returns
    8. Main Tera Hero
    9. Gang of Ghosts
    10.O Teri
    11.Total Siapa

Comment

Working...