Acheivements of Aamir Khan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acheivements of Aamir Khan.

Aamir Khan is Born March 14, 1965 at Mumbai. Aamir Khan is an India actor, director, and producer who has established himself as one of the leading actors of Hindi cinema. Aamir Khan is one of the greatest and most influential actor of India. He receive is first national Film Award as a special Jury Award for his roles in the film Qayamat se Qayamat Tak and Raakh. Aamir Khan’s give many superhit movies to Bollywood like:- Taare Zameen par, Rang de Basanti, 3 idiots, Ghajini many other films. His acting is Super. Taare Zameen par, For which he received Filmfare Award for best Director. The most hit Television show satyamev jayate created by Aamir Khan. It is a Hit show on Television. This show is highlights the female foeticides, child sexual, dowry, medical malpractice, honor Killings. Now his upcoming movie is Dhoom3.
    Last edited by amankaur; 02-13-2014, 04:14 PM.
    I LOVE BLOGS.

Yaa, I like Aamir khan very much. He is my favorite hero. All the movies of Aamir khan was super duper hit and earned in crores. His upcoming TV show satyamev jayate is also very popular and I also like this very much.

Comment

Working...
    X