Farooq Sheikh dies due to heart attack in Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farooq Sheikh dies due to heart attack in Dubai

Veteran actor Farooq Sheikh,died late on Friday night due to heart attack in Dubai.

He was 65. "He has passed away," a family member said, without disclosing any further details.

He was best known for his roles in 'Shatranj Ke Khiladi', 'Chashme Baddoor', 'Kissi Se Na Kehna' and 'Noorie'.His last film was 'Club 60'.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Really sad to hear about Farooq Sheikh, admired him as a person and as an actor.
    I Love this Forum

Comment

Bollywood celebs mourn Farooq Sheikh's demise

Amitabh Bachchan
      Farooq Sheikh !! Cannot believe he has gone. There was an absence of any kind of pretence in his demeanour, or towards his work !!

God !! Farooq Sheikh passes away !!? A true gentleman, a wonderful colleague ! A quiet honesty about him. Very very sad !

Farah Khan
      Can't believe Farooq sheikh has passed away!! Nicest,kindest n most gracious.

Mohit Chauhan
      The world's a lesser place today. You will be missed sir. #RIPFarooqSheikh saab

Manoj Bajpayee
      Never felt so sad recently as I am feeling today after I heard the news of sudden demise of farooque sheikh saab!man with no pretence!RIPsir

Rekha Bhardwaj
      Rest In Peace Farooq Shaikh,most innocent n vulnerable face on screen, Artiste par excellence..will miss you!!!...

Madhur Bhandarkar
      Deeply saddened to hear about Farooq Sheikh. Will miss his warmth, acting skills & gentlemanly demeanour.RIP sir.

Divya dutta
      t warmth n genuiness u exude is unparalleld .his smile was straight frm t heart.miss u sir!r I p

Shekhar Kapur
      #RIPFarooqShaikh The last time we met, we talked politics. I wish we has talked film and acting. Its what we love most. I would have learned.

Boman Irani
      Farooq Sheikh passes away! Shocked, numbed and saddened. Was supposed to be shooting with him today. A gentleman actor is no more!

Mahesh Bhatt
      Alvida Farooq bhai the warmth of your smile lingers in our memory!
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

May his soul rest in peace, a really good actor.

Comment

Mr Farooq Sheikh was a very good actor.Big loss.Very unfortunate. We will miss him a lot.

Comment

He was a best actor and comedian.I like his acting in Chashme Baddoor.
            R.I.P

Comment

He started carrier from his film "Garam Hawa". His most notable films include Ray's 'Shatranj Ke Khiladi', 'Noorie', 'Chashme Buddoor', 'Kissi Se Na Kehna', 'Katha', 'Faasle' and Sagar Sarhadi's 'Bazaar'.

Comment

Farooque Sheikh was an Indian actor, philanthropist and a popular television presenter.Great loss for Hindi cinema.

Born: March 25, 1948, Amroli
                Died: December 27, 2013

very sad may his soul rest in peace

Comment

May his soul rest in peace. He was a best actor.

Comment

May the soul of the veteran actor be rest in peace!

Comment

Very sad news all actors are admired him as a person and as an actor.

Comment

Working...
                      X