MP3 Music Search En

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 Music Search En

I hate people Pimping or Promoting stuff on forums/blogs..

I found a site worth sharing so what the hell. (before the flame war begins...)

Check out Mooza.com - MP3 Music Search Engine

This Mooza.com Music site seriously Rocks and is worth a couple of nice words!

It allows to Search & Play all your Favorite MP3 Music (i.e. Rihanna, Eminem, Akon, etc) for Free, create Myspace / FaceBook Music ( Embed ) Playlists, Share Songs with Friends, and more for Free. There are no signups/registrations and there isn't any cheazy popups or advertisement

So the keyword "FREE" and the fact that they don't have any cheazy popups or advertisement is actually the only reason why Im Pimping the site here.

Now go ahead and flame me for the recommendation...!

Note: Personally, Im a Bit Torrent man and get my music and games via a popular Bit Torrent Search Engine - but searching and downloading music via Mooza.com proves to be much faster than Bit Torrent. I think its because the music on Mooza is centrally located on webservers which makes the download speed average at 250k+ per download as opposed to downloading via p2p which is highly dependant on your peers bandwith speed ability to provide the file.
Working...
X