No announcement yet.

Magic of kishore kumar is back........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic of kishore kumar is back........

K for Kishore will recreate the magic of the legendary singer and give the world Kishore’s ‘Singing Heir Apparent’

The Season of ‘Reality Shows’ continue as Sony Entertainment Television offers the audience with a ‘Mixed Bag’ of Melodious Music in ‘Kishore Da Style

K for Kishore is a unique music reality show, which will run over 10 weeks, with 12 contestants, all professional and seasoned singers handpicked from all over the country, and they will compete and aim at being the voice closest to the Legend – Kishore Kumar. The judges for the show are popular music director and singer Bappi Lahiri, who was Kishoreda’s friend and singer Sudesh Bhonsale, who completed all Kishoreda’s uncompleted songs after his death.

Who will be more close to Kishoreda?? Will be the winner of the show.

Catch K for Kishore, starting December 21st, Friday-Saturday, 9 PM, only on Sony Entertainment Television.
    Last edited by pinky; 12-22-2007, 10:29 AM.
    Pinky

Babul Supriyo who was the original choice as host on music based reality show K for Kishore on Sony opts out it is Rajeshwari Sachdev who fills in. It is reported that backed out as he is to all set to participate in NDTV Imagine’s Dhoom Macha De.
    I saw the first episode yesterday and it seems to have a nice start atleast one gets to hear the old melodies of Kishore Da
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Babul Supriyo Back to Host K for Kishore..

Babul Supriyo is back to where he belongs.....Being a very big fan of Kishoreda, Babul takes to host the reality show that gives a tribute to the legend - K for Kishore..

As informed earlier that Babul Supriyo will be doing “Dhoom Macha De” on NDTV Imagine for which he had to leave the anchoring of “K for Kishore”, the news now is that Babul is back to where he belonged.. Babul is himself a big Kishore fan and everyone was bit disappointed to know that he will not be hosting the show.

Babul could not host the introductory episodes of 'K for Kishore' on Sony Entertainment Television because NDTV Imagine filed petition restraining him from doing so claiming his exclusivitivity with them. However, the news now is that he will be back on K for Kishore from next Friday after the Delhi Hugh Court ruled in his favour. According to Babul, he is very excited about both his forthcoming shows and is gearing up to put forth his bestest in both Dhoom Macha De and K for Kishore..

Hope this will bring back the element of joy for all Babul and Kishore fans. The show now has both the hosts and the judges who can be said to be fitting ones as far as a Kishore show goes.
      Pinky

Comment

Popular Marathi Singer, Milind Ingle joins K for Kishore..

There is a big surprise in store for viewers of K for Kishore. The show which is a big hit with all Kishore Kumar fans has now inspired a singer to join the show as a celebrity contestant! The singer in question is popular Marathi singer – Milind Ingle. What could possibly make a popular singer take part in a reality show?

Milind is a multi-talented singer. "I have always sung my own compositions at my performances. And on K for Kishore too I am going to sing my own compositions, sung in my own voice but in Kishore da's style. I look at it as an opportunity to dedicate the songs to him. I think the show is not looking for an imitation of Kishore Kumar's voice but a talented singer who can sing as good as Kishore Kumar!"

With that interpretation, Milind has not only given a whole new meaning to the show but an incentive to viewers to watch the show with renewed enthusiasm. Viewers are going to love this new entrant .
        Pinky

Comment

Koi Jub Tumahara Hirday tor Dey

Nice song
          ________
          ARIZONA MEDICAL MARIJUANA
          Last edited by indi; 03-06-2011, 05:12 PM.
          Free Online Latest Videos

Comment

Working...
          X