Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakhi-n-Abhishek or Sanjeeda-n-Aamir-Who will win grand finale??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakhi-n-Abhishek or Sanjeeda-n-Aamir-Who will win grand finale??

This week is going to be the finale of the 3rd season of ‘Nach Baliye’ and all are eagerly waiting to see, who Jodi will win the title.

Aamir–n-Sanjeeda have been performing brilliantly and sans drama; the couple hopes that the Eid is Mubarak for them as they hope to be the winners at the finale.

Rakhi on other hand, has been performing well but, of course with all her ‘nautanki’ last week her wardrobe malfunction looked more like a gimmick to attract more sympathy.
    Read More
    Pinky

I think Rakhi-n-Abhishek
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

I think rakhi and her nautanki
      will help Rakhi-n-Abhishek

To come forward ......
      Aman@
      web design company-United Kingdom

Comment

But i think amir and sanjeeda will win grand finale
        this is not a nautanki but a dance show and sanjeeda is really a good dancer.
        Pinky

Comment

Salman in 'Nach Baliye 3' Grand Finale

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will crown the 'Nach Baliye 3' winner on 22 Dec. As Aamir- Sanjeeda and Rakhi- Abhishek fight for the 'Nach Baliye 3' trophy it would be interesting to see who scores better. Adding spice to the show will be the evicted 10 Jodis who will perform at the finale.

My choice is Rakhi- Abhishek because as a couple they are better dancers.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

So far, Rakhi Sawant and her beau Abhishek Awasthi have garnered 47 percent votes, and Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh have got 53 percent.
            So go ahead and vote for your jodi.
            IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Nach Baliye goes Hi-Tech

Star One’s Nach Baliye-3 has come up with an innovative idea to catch viewers’ attention and keep fans updated about the votes each of the jodis is receiving. Nach Baliye has set up a LIVE voting meter at Mahim Causeway, which would calculate the number of votes the two finalists Rakhi-Abhishek and Aamir-Sanjeeda will get on the basis of their SMS votes. The meter will be updated every 15 minutes.

Other than this unique concept of keeping the fans updated, the show has also something else in store for the participants. Apart from the Nach Baliye-3 trophy and prize the organisers will give awards like Most Damdaar Jodi, Most Chamatkari Jodi and also funny awards like Bol Baliye which is for the Nach Baliye participant who talks non-stop (no points for guessing who is going to bag this one). The awards are categorised as funny awards and serious awards.

Now this idea is a real change as it would give transparency to the voting pattern and not to forget that this is going to keep the fans on toes to keep voting for their favourite jodi if they are trailing.
              Pinky

Comment

Well as seen in the other shows the trend continues and the jodi of Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh wins the title of Nach Baliye 3.It has been seen these days that the better team looses the title to the serial popular stars.The same thing happend in case of Sony Show.

Comment

Viewer interest was at an all-time high. What with the marketing wheels in overdrive and with some unique stuff called voting meters being installed the Nach Baliye Finals were watched by an entire TV
                  crazy nation.

The two finalists waited with abated breath and empty stomach( Rakhi Abhishek having fasted through the day) the results were announced by Bollywood hunk Salman Khan. The actor could hardly speak as he was nursing a bad throat.

Viewer interest was at an all-time high. What with the marketing wheels in overdrive and with some unique stuff called voting meters being installed the Nach Baliye Finals were watched by an entire TV
                  crazy nation.

The two finalists waited with abated breath and empty stomach( Rakhi Abhishek having fasted through the day) the results were announced by Bollywood hunk Salman Khan. The actor could hardly speak as he was nursing a bad throat.

An animated Sanjeeda said, "I really thank for my fans for the support and love that they had for us. I feel great holding this trophy."

Rakhi and Abhishek left the sets disappointed as soon as the results were announced. In fact they did not wait to even claim the runners-up trophy. In fact Salman requested them to come on stage and claim their trophy and show sportmanship but the couple did not return.

A visibly tearful Rakhi was seen making an exit.

Last edited by pinky; 12-24-2007, 05:43 PM.
                  Pinky

Comment

Garnier Fructis Nach Baliye presents Dance for Charity...

It's time for more masti as Nach Baliye presents Dance for Charity in the coming weeks.. Catch the fantastic Jodis of Season 1, 2 and 3 performing together for the first time...

Keeping up with the momentum and providing viewers with some more entertainment and non-stop masti is Nach Baliye’s Dance for Charity.

Supporting the cause for children, the Dance for Charity invites all viewers to donate one's desired amount to CHILDLINE India Foundation. Hosted by the effervescent Juhi Parmar, the dhamakedar episode will be featured on Friday December 28th and January 4th on Star Plus from 8 to 9 pm. From the very charismatic to the enigmatic, the performances will ensure that the Nach Baliye fever is here to stay.
                    Pinky

Comment

Aamir is not taking up Rakhi-Abhishek's

Rakhi Sawant is very rightly called the queen of controversies. The infamous Rakhi and Mika kiss is still fresh in our memories and now there is another one from her kettle brewing.

As the whole nation knows, Rakhi and her boyfriend Abhishek were unhappy with the Nach Baliye-3 results and they have been shooting off to all and sundry that they suspect foul play by the channel Star Plus.

Rakhi and Abhishek have even lodged a complaint with the police against Star Plus on the matter (after informing all and sundry in the media of course). And it is not just that!!! At the press conference that the couple held yesterday discussing in detail their displeasure on the whole episode, Abhishek has challenged Nach Baliye-3 winners Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda to compete with them live on one of their stage shows on 31st December, 2007.

Rakhi's boyfriend has thrown out an open challenge to Aamir and Sanjeeda to dance and let the audience decide who is better, right then and there.

When we contacted Aamir to find out if he is going to accept the challenge, Aamir said, "See if you had noticed, the promoters of the show where Rakhi and Abhishek are going to perform on the 31st were sitting next to them, so they were basically promoting their show. As far as I am concerned, Sanjeeda and I are busy with our own shows on 31st December. We are going to perform at Bhubaneswar."

Aamir added, "I find it very childish and immature. It is like there is a match between India and Pakistan and when Pakistan loses the match to India they plead for one more over or for four more runs. Let her bark. I just don't care. I still feel that they are very good dancers and wish them all luck. But I think they need to grow up in life. Rakhi just wants publicity. Now that Mika's controversy is fading off she wanted something new. But I am not going to let her drag me into this. My upbringing is not like that. I just want to have fun and enjoy my success."
                      Pinky

Comment

Star Plus demands public apology from Rakhi Sawant

Star Plus has decided to get tough with Rakhi Sawant over the allegations she has hurled against it. The controversy queen had alleged that rigging in the voting was the reason she and boyfriend Abhishek lost out to eventual winners Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda in Nach Baliye-3. The channel has demanded a public apology from Rakhi.

Reacting to the charges, channel head Keertan Adyanthaya said: "This is just a publicity stunt. This jodi is using the media for their own nefarious purposes. They are making allegations against Star Plus without any basis or a shred of evidence. It's a ploy for them to remain in the news. They have still not contacted the channel or the producers directly with any issues they have, but are using the media. These are all just hollow allegations.

"They are nothing but poor losers, I feel sorry for them that they have to resort to such public pleading to remain in the news. It's a case of 'grapes are sour'. As far as we are concerned, the show ended on Saturday night, but it looks like the show and its associated glitz & glamour are hard to leave behind for some people.

"We expect a public, unconditional apology from Mr Awasthi & Ms Sawant."

Regarding the police case that Rakhi has filed against Star Plus, Adyanthay said, "As far as the police case goes, firstly, it is not a case against Star Plus but against some unknown parties who have allegedly voted using some software. The case is based on a newspaper report and not on any rock solid evidence. If the police do decide to investigate, we will cooperate fully with them if they approach us. But I don't think the police will be misled into investigating such frivolous cases."

We await firebrand Rakhi's response.
                        Pinky

Comment

Working...
                        X