Abhisheks stills from movie guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abhisheks stills from movie guru

Guru is drawing lot of interest and curiosity. Abhishek is paired against Aishwarya in Mani ratnam’s Guru. Abhishek Bachchan is reportedly dating Aishwarya and hence the chemistry onscreen will be worth watching. To support the leading pair in the movie are surprise surprise…likes of Mallika..yes Mallika Sherawat, Madhavan, Vidya Balan, and so on. Mani Ratnam wanted to initially make the movie in Hindi as well as English but the English version was eventually dropped.

Guru is reportedly set in the 1960s with Abhishek playing the role of a soldier who has participated in the 1857 mutiny. There are also reports that the movie is based on the life of the late business icon Dhirubhai Ambani. All we can say for now that we will let you know once we get the official word. Till then we will leave you wondering what the combination of Mani Ratnam and Mallika Sherawat will bring!

Movie is slated to release on Dec 22nd, 2006.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 08-14-2007, 07:00 PM.

that looks like a promising movie.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Hi,
      This was a really pleasing movie to all the audience.Ash was great from the beginning and Abhi was great in his performance and once again made a great thing.This movie appealed to a lot of audience and drew a lot of crowd.
      Home Contents Insurance | image hosting

Comment

I liked this movie a lot even if iam european woman and not born in "bollywood-culture".

Comment

i feel its is very diffrent movie ,good story i found ,good characters,act well ,this is based for the money,they shown the reality that how a people can cross the limits for making the money just using the mind cleverly.it could be a good idea for the persons those who doesn't want the hardwork in their lifes and wants to make the money in billions,millionares.so cheer up and use the idea for making your bright future.best of luck.

Comment

Working...
          X