Shahrukh Khan goes by the rule book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shahrukh Khan goes by the rule book!

The debate between the pros and cons of spontaneous versus method acting is a never-ending one. But Shah Rukh Khan believes in the latter. For him, it's training that makes a great actor. He says, "Training is paramount for actor to succeed. No one is born actor. Training is required to polish their skill. Now, one wonders if this comment from one of Bollywood's biggest superstars is going to settle the debate for once and for all!

hey

I agree with you Bhavyaa.

Comment

Yup training makes you the best actor. But why the hell are you saying that SRK goes by the rule book. Does all other actor goes against the rule book. All the actors also goes by the rule book and trains a lot.

Comment

u know he is very modest and because of this he said that training is the cause of his succes but u know i dont agree because he born an artist and he know how to do and he has the X FACTOR

Comment

He might have the X factor or he knows how to act and so does other actor too. He's 3rd best actor today in Bollywood. No. 1 and 2 are Amir Khan and Hrithik Roshan. He is modest i understand. But no one is born anything. Everyone develops a certain skill and is good at it. If he never went into acting then he wouldn't have been such a good artist. So one has to work hard to bring out its best. Same with SRK.

Comment

Working...
          X