Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

govinda, salman khan, sanjay dutt. innocent ppl or crocodile tears???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• govinda, salman khan, sanjay dutt. innocent ppl or crocodile tears???

Some days back a televison channel showed recordings of govind partying with dawood and his gang. Lots of references were also given of people who said that he became arrogant after 1989, when it is believed he made his first contact with the gang. And now he says hes getting threat call from the same people??
    You think its true or crocodile tears, to save his image after his true face was shown to the world.

Sanjay Dutt kept the arms of D company at his residence before serial bomb blasts in mumbai in 1992 which killed hundreds of innocent indians. His name has time and again come up during the investigation. Abu Salem confessed of his involvement in the same.. He still remains a national hero. His sister gives dramatic reference of him giving her a token (provided for food in jail) on a rakhi day. And the whole nation cries. Do you really believe he is innocent???

Salman Khan kills endangered species in the forests.. kills someone under his car in half drunk state. And yet he s innocent. He has a great fan follwoing. My question again is that u believe he is innocent??

If you project yourself as a hero before a camera does that absolve u of all ur duties to the society??

aha.. i ain't think de r innocents.. i think they r acting cuz de don't want ppl to see wots der reality is... i heard so many things related to dis topic n even read in newspaper..specially about salman khan... i m not sayin he is bad Hero nah.. i really like his movies n all but movie juz show da upper side of da person.. we really dont' know wot de r in reality...
    Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
    Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Comment

Working...
    X