X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya

I agree With miqsh .

Old is gold.
    Now days movie cant'n see with your parent.
    Because of cheep Dialogues and cheep comedy

like- kay kool hai ham,tom dick and harrey etc

These movies are full of Vulgarity comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Yash Preet
      I agree With miqsh .

Old is gold.
      Now days movie cant'n see with your parent.
      Because of cheep Dialogues and cheep comedy

like- kay kool hai ham,tom dick and harrey etc

These movies are full of Vulgarity comedy.
      You are wrong i must say. It's just 20% of the movies which contains scenes and dialogue like that you are mentioning. Remind me latest 5 movies which you think you can't see with parents and family and after that I will post here the list which you can see with you family. I don't know what's problem with you. From the moment you have joined the forums you are posting crap about Bollywood.

Originally posted by India1989
      what India lacks is at horror stories and mature themes. I am not asking them to do that but i am saying that they lack at this.
      Yes you are right. But I guess "Ramu" is working on it Soumu. Have u seen Darna Zaruri hai? It's fantastically directed.
      Link Building Resources
      Directory of Search Engines

Comment

yup i watched Darna Zaroori hai and it was well directed. It was way better then the first one.

Now they have to try to make things more scarier. That's it.

But i don't know what's wrong with this people. They think that bollywood has cheap dialogues and bad comedy. Bollywood actually has the best comedy. We have the real comedy. All the hollywood have are sex jokes and they dont' work.

Yash preet come to senses. Bollywood is not a copy of hollywood ok. Get the freaking bias out of your mind. Can't 2 people also have the same idea.

Comment

Working...
        X