Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don’t want to lose the love of my life..PLZ help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t want to lose the love of my life..PLZ help..

I have known this girl for about a year now, and about two weeks ago I asked her to the prom and we started dating, but it only lasted a week. During that week though she gave me a note that said, Quote "John, You make me smile when I don't want to. I am glad I'm yours and you're mine".
    I only saw her like twice on Monday and Tuesday of that week, and called her twice. I had a feeling by the way she sounded on the phone that something was wrong. When I saw her on Tuesday the following week, I could tell that something was definitely wrong I could tell she wasn't happy and she didn't see why she should give me her cell number when I asked for it. So that Thursday I was doing some raking with her and a friend for a neighbor, and I asked her what was wrong. I asked her "Would you still be dating me if I didn't ask you to the prom?" She said she didn't know...then I said "well it seems like you have lost interest in this relationship." she said, she thinks she did too. She told me that she had a lot of her own things going on in her life and that a boyfriend right now was probably not the right thing. And that we really didn’t know each other as well as we should of. So I respected that and we are now separated.
    The night after that happened I called her to see how she was doing and she said ok...I had asked her if she saw anything that I needed to work on before she gave me another chance. She said I smothered her and that I could act immature at times. I asked how I smothered her she and she said...that I tried to hard to make her smile when she didn't want to. I really don't see this as a bad thing. I asked her if that’s part off the reason why she wanted to separate for now and she said yea. She only mentioned to me once that I was Smothering her and I told her I would stop and I did...When I called her the other night I asked her if she was really planning to give me another chance...and I told her to tell me the truth and not say what I wanted to hear,.....She said YES...But I can' stop thinking about her. It’s hard for me to sleep and I can't bear to think about losing her. She said once wee get to know each other better we will try again.
    The problem is, that I don't want to call her too often and lose that chance because she's annoyed, but if I don't I'm afraid that I will lose her to someone else. WHAT DO I DO ! I love this girl with all my heart...and I can tell her that I really care for her and like her...But how many times do u think the average female hears that...the only problem is I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.....HHHHEEEELLLPPPP!!

Re:I don’t want to lose the love of my life..PLZ help..

But the only problem is that I think she doesn’t like me...or ever did...Like I said we have been friends for about a year....but I mean we never like hung out a lot. When we started dating...the 1st 2 nights I was with her we had sex almost 12 times....sometimes I wonder if that’s all she was interested in....what do you think? Share your feeling with friends

Comment

Working...
    X