CHEATED BY GIRLFRIEND!! HELP ME OUT plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEATED BY GIRLFRIEND!! HELP ME OUT plz

Well, I had been in relation with a girl since 2 yrs. Her background as far as i know, she had boyfriend when she came to australia before 2 yrs and she told me that she broke up that relation (becuase she couldnt want to get in touch with that guy). And our love started. In all these 2 yrs what i marked was she was damn faithful, caring, she cooked for me often. On the other hand i was also so loyal with her we were going alright. We had planned to get married next yr sometime and that was forsure evenif our parents wont agree and she promised me. As far as i know whatever she promised she did it and i was confident enough that she will do it/. Just in this december'06 she went to her home country for holidays. within next 4 days again she called me and told : I got married!!!!. i dropped the phone , i coudlnt stop crying and was fainted.. I had so many expectations from her. I loved her purely and gave her too much love and she forgot all these things in 4 days. By asking the reason she did she told, it was her decision . Guys, the most shoking thing is she maried to her ex-boyfriend back to her country!!!!!. I could be happy to leave her just for her parents but whatever she did i think even a whore cant do it. She got married straighaway and told that her ex-boyfreind waited for 6 yrs for her and she realised that he loves her... What was my fault? Its all over.
    That girl hasnt told her parents or brothers about me and straightaway marreid to her ex-bf and she looked good and innocent infront of her family as she married in her own caste. What do you think should i inform her brother about my relationship. I dont wanna take revenge but just wanna let her family know that what this unfaithful girl did to me..

im sori to hear about ur sad love story, i know how u felt cos i have also been there but my story was abit different and my ex just got married after making alot of promises with me....u will surely get over it when u find another girl who will love u to bits again.....my advice to u is that DONT EVER TRY TO TELL HER PARENTS about u and her cos it cud distroy her future with her husband no matter how much he loves her....im sure that if u really love her then u wud do anything for her happiness....just let her be and God will punish her and once in her life time she might even need ur help and then u can help her or turn ur back on her just like she did with u....

i hope this helps u mate

Take care
    sana

Comment

I agree with sana786,
      Just forget everything as a bad dream and forgive her for cheating and hurting you.I would even say that you pray for her that God does not punish her for whatever she did to you.
      Just believe in nature,maybe she was not right for you or you both did not pair well.Infact it was good that you 2 did not get married bcoz she had him in her mind and that would have affected your married life later on.

Friend there is something good in store for you thats the reason she did not stay in your life,just remember if All-India Radio had not rejected Amitabh Bachan saying that he had a bad voice would he be what he is today ?

I know its easy for me to say this here to ask you to forget and forgive her,but believe me my friend,you can do it.

Comment

cheated by girlfriend

hi sana mr. rathod,
        thanks very much for your advice. Well.. all i can say is i m feeling much better now and i hope i will follow ur advice. Its not tht i m worried about her life and thtswhy i m not telling her parents or brothers but i m worried about my life now. U know... i wasted my whole 2 yrs for someone who can forget me in 4 days and i dun wanna waste a single minute forthat whore...!!!! Well anyways whaterv is the same result will be there as per ur advice but the reason is becuase i dun wanna suffer anymore , i am a normal hunmanbeing who cant forgive for this disgusting mistake and cheat but i can say as i love myself i wont do what i had in my mind.. so thanks again for ur time

Comment

Dear Samjones
          It may be possible that she is just jocking with you.
          so dont be too much poor without confirming all aspects.

Well if she really marri then also you shouldnt varry yaar.

This is Life.
          and Changes is the basic rule of Life.
          You will get more honest Love.
          Wish you all the best.
          ved
          Software Engineer
          Mumbai

Comment

I feel sorry for u buddy...I've never considered girls to be angels to be honest...I've not had a pleasent experience too...and its quite dejecting really,someone to whom u used to look as a life partner,ditches u out of the blue.I know u're in a bad state but hey man! enjoy with those who care about u rather than bothering about those who never cared! Divert ur attention to something u love doing man...it'll seem to be very difficult at the start,but then u'll get used to it trust me...life's got a lot to offer man...life hasn't been kind to u,bounce back hard at it and strive to attain glory....Best of luck!
            BE WEIDER TO BEAT THIS WEIRD WORLD...

Comment

Working...
            X