Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool down guys!

Comment

When i was in college i do have many teacher, few of them were single, i use to call them madam ......

mina you can be auntyji.... o chachiji, o bu-aaji.... bachey ki jaan logi kyaa ....

Just kidding take it lightly
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
        When i was in college i do have many teacher, few of them were single, i use to call them madam ......

mina you can be auntyji.... o chachiji, o bu-aaji.... bachey ki jaan logi kyaa ....

Just kidding take it lightly

I can't understand that... It's fact that I'm a teacher , but I still young

Comment

Bachey ki jaan logi kyaa?==>Why are u taking life of kid?

Aunty ...(Buaaji) sister of father

(Chaachiji) wife of father brother (younger brother)....

I hope you got it now.....
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Yash it was just explanantion of things what i had written in hindi to Mina .... don't worry i am on topic....

Its long time Indian1989 is not replying ... where is my friend....?

Comment

Girls are honest in Love ... and most of time they are very serious in matter of love .. boys are flirty ..... only few boys are commited for their love...
              So girl be smart and clever ..boys are not trustworthy....
              Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Also only afew boys are trustworthy.

Comment

... Mina where are that few one?.... do you got any one ?

What do you say about me ...? am i trustworthy or not... let me know
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-22-2006, 11:23 PM.

Comment

The only days will affirm that. ,if u are trustworthy or not, I'm sure....
                    Last edited by indian lady; 08-23-2006, 04:28 AM.

Comment

.... Mina I think You are taking my Exam .... ...

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                        .... Mina I think You are taking my Exam .... ...

You are my teacher.. , and I hope that u become

Comment

wow indian lady you selcted nice words... Sunil my dear friend you are an inspiration...

Comment

Omni i am inspiration ... those who are honest they can inspire...

Mina I don't have any objection to be your teacher .... but in today's time student takes exam of teacher....

Comment

Yash this month , I discovered that girls are more honest in love than boys

Comment

Can you tell me how you had discoverd girls are more honest in love than boys...?

Comment

Working...
                                X