defination of a kiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defination of a kiss

Prof of Economics : Kiss is that thing for which the demand is always higher than the supply.

Prof. of Accountancy : Kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.

Prof. of Algebra : Kiss is infinity because two divided by nothing.

Prof. of Geometry : Kiss is the shortest distance between two lips.

Prof. of Physics : Kiss is the contraction of mouth due to the expansion of the heart.

Prof. of Chemistry : Kiss is the reaction of the interaction between two hearts.

Prof. of Zoology : Kiss is the interchange of salivary bacteria.

Prof. of Physiology : Kiss is the juxtaposition of two orbicularisoris muscles in the state of contraction.

Prof. of Dentistry : Kiss is infectious and antiseptic.

Prof. of Statistics : Kiss is an event whose probability depends on the vital statistics of 36-24-36.

Prof. of Philosophy : Kiss is the persecution for the child, ecstasy for the youth and homage for the old.

Prof. of English : Kiss is a noun that is used as a conjunction; it is more common than proper; it is spoken in the plural and it is applicable to all.

Prof. of Architecture : Kiss is a process which builds a solid bond between the two dynamic objects

Prof. of Comp.Science : What is a kiss? It seems to be an undefined variable
    Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
    Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

very nice very nice.. lolzz keep it up
    YoU CaN TrY n BrEaK UR LoVe BuT iT WoN'T DiE.. nO mAtTeR hOw hArD U TrY ThOuGh iT WoN'T DiE.. DoN't TrY tO HiDe As iT eXpOsEs mOrE 'n MoRe..

Comment

Meaing of kisses

Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the chin - You are cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.

Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

Kiss on the lips - I love you.
      YoU CaN TrY n BrEaK UR LoVe BuT iT WoN'T DiE.. nO mAtTeR hOw hArD U TrY ThOuGh iT WoN'T DiE.. DoN't TrY tO HiDe As iT eXpOsEs mOrE 'n MoRe..

Comment

Working...
      X