X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to kill lion?

How to kill lion?

Police Muqabla Method:
    Send Police around 2AM and kill it, while it's sleeping!

Star Plus Method:
    Send a lioness into the forest. our lion and lioness fall in love with each other. Send another lioness in to the forest,followed by another lion. First lion loves the first lioness and the second lion loves the 2nd lioness But 2nd lioness loves both lions. Now send another lioness(third) into the forest. You don't understand right... ok....read it after 15 yrs, then also u wont !

Yash Chopra (Indian Film Director's) method:
    Take the lion to Australia or US.. and kill it in a good scenic location.

Govinda method:
    Continuously dance before the lion for 5 or 6 days.

Menaka Gandhi method:
    Save! the lion from a danger and feed him with some vegetables continuously.

George Bush Junior's method:
    Link the lion with Osama Bin Laden and shoot him!!!

Ravi Shastri method:
    Ask the lion to bowl at u. U bat for 200 balls and score 1 run.

----------
    - Chahat

Do you love to read short sms poems? If yes then check out this website:

ha ha ha ha .. Nice one buddy
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

oh that one is Excellent

Comment

Nice one .... i can kill loin ....

Its very simple i will say to him .... you shameless you don't wear any cloth in front of girl......

by this ...He will die b'coz of shame...
        Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Working...
        X