Chat in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinky What do you mean ....?

... I know you want to kill me .... But i will not give you oppurtunity....
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

LoooooL.... jealousy

He was ur old friend, I'm sorry .... ...BUt one can has more than one friend

Comment

9.00 pm Friday

No one today was online of my best friends....I felt sad...and still

Comment

Monday 28th aug 11:00 am India time i am here .. good morning....

Mina today i am Online....

Pinky is my old friend, who always like to pull my leg.. see don't have any other work....
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Good afternoon , 2.40pm UAE time

Hi sunny , I'm now online.

How are u ?I was waiting for u yeterday and the day before....HoW I missed U

Comment

Mina on saturday and sunday i don't use to come here, i have off day in office so i dont use net.

Monday to Friday i am available...

Comment

I will open ur private message when i go to the work , after 30 minutes....cause my computer her in my house is too slow in loading....Ok dear
                Last edited by indian lady; 08-28-2006, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Dear bye...I have to go now....

Have a good and nice day....
                  Yours Mina

Comment

hi anyone home?

Comment

Happy new year to "indian lady" and to everybody!
                      I come from China.Nice to meet you!

Comment

Working...
                      X