stroy of Ramayan by usa based indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stroy of Ramayan by usa based indian

A young second generation Indian in the US was asked by his mother to explain the significance of "Diwali" to his younger brother, this is how he went about it...

"So, like this dude had, like, a big cool kingdom and people liked him. But, like, his step-mom, ..............Well i had removed this post(story) coz Manu said that it hurts his sentiment..... Few thing written in this post was very funny for me but for other.... that was hurting ................................

I don't want to be fooled by any religion .... God is one...
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-27-2006, 04:35 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

As you are one of the most famous member of India Book..... everyone like your posting wheather is it jokes or something else but this time you disappointed me and everyone who has the great respect for Ramayan and his characters. As we are associated with IT world and living in the twenty first century but we must have respect for those who created history and gave the directions for everyone in this world.

Everything happened in Ramayan was planned by God (Shree Ram) wheather is it Exile for Ram or whateaver happened. The use of word bitch for Kaikai Mata and babe for respected Sita, I think you don't have the respect for Ramayan. I know these are not your words but one must think before posting.

If you and me cannot tolrate anything bad about our mothers how can we tolrate these thing about the mother of God (Shree Ram) who is most respected for our parents too.

My intention was not to hurt you so pls don't mind. But i request you not to post these type of jokes.
    I will be very greatful to you.

"JAI SHREE RAM"
    Last edited by manu; 02-24-2006, 10:06 PM. Reason: for adding something more words

Comment

I don’t think I had posted anything wrong....

Can you specify me (i.e excat line) which is hurting your sentiment....

I was born and brought up in ahmedabad I had seen communal riots....

I can post jokes against all god.....but I think this post was funny .. Rather than hurting any one sentiment....

Nobody has seen RAM
      Nobody has seen Prophet
      Nobody has seen Jesus

People had already started worshiping Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar & Mahatma Gandhi ..... that never means they are god.....

They all were correct at their time...

Every thing changes with passage of time.... nothing is static... for today world their (i.e RAM, Prophet & Jesus) thought May not satisfying my view…

It is foolishness to believe any thing blindly...

I only know God is one …. If we trust in god we get strength and hope to live...
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-25-2006, 12:55 AM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Can you specify me (i.e excat line) which is hurting your sentiment....
        Not only any specific line but from starting to end your whole post really hurted my santiments.I think you should not make this type of fun on Ramayan.

I was born and brought up in ahmedabad I had seen communal riots....
        Let me know one thing first >>>> what do want to show by add this word communal rights in this discussion.

Nobody has seen RAM
        Nobody has seen Prophet
        Nobody has seen Jesus
        As we can say that nobody has seen his father before birth than how can we say that "he is my father" but we only trust at the words of mother, same as we believe in God.

"JAI SHREE RAM"
        Last edited by manu; 02-25-2006, 03:41 PM. Reason: FOR MORE WORDS

Comment

Common take jokes lightly. There are so many these kinda jokes. If you take these jokes seriously then then its good if you ignore these jokes.

Nicely written though.

Comment

I know you are the people of twenty first century and you can't take this matter seriouly but for me its a matter of great concern.

"JAI SHREE RAM"
            Last edited by manu; 02-26-2006, 02:50 PM. Reason: add some more words

Comment

Originally posted by manu
              I know you are the people of twenty first century and you can't take this matter seriouly but for me its a matter of great concern.

"JAI SHREE RAM"
              Well Manu from which Century u are?
              Jokes apart, I guess you are right we should respect our holly scripture like Ramayana. So guys please take care of that thing posting in future, I am requesting all the members here in Indiabook Community.
              Link Building Resources
              Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Is it ok Manu ... .. i had removed Funny Story ....Even I am hindu.... communal riot means (Dharam ke nam per danga)

Comment

That's fine Sunil,

As I said that you are one of the most famous member of this forum. I knew that you will not disappoint me. Now I don't have any complaint regardins this and I hope that you will not repeat it in any forum.

I know the meaning of communal rights but I was saying that you should not consider this word in your posting as it raises confusion in the mind of people.

Me too working in a software company but I have the great respect for Lord Rama and I think we should not hasitate to express it.

"JAI SHREE RAM"
                  Last edited by manu; 02-27-2006, 05:58 PM.

Comment

See I am a Hindu and i respect each and every people's sentiments. No matter what religion one is from.

but I am sure that you wouldn't mind when there are jokes going on other people. There are so many jokes about Sikhs. Do you ask them to be removed. Why not? Cause they are not Hindu.

One jokes about this thing and people are going crazy wow.

Yes i am from 21st century and country comes first and before religion in my case.

Comment

Well In India their is joke on Santa Banta (you can say on sardar) but frankly speaking there is no joke for gurunanak ji or guru govind singh ...

Like sardar there are joke on ..kaka ( i.e guju middle age male)
                      Joke on Pandit
                      Joke on Madarasi (all south indian even they are not from chennai/madras they are madarasi ..)
                      Joke on Muslim (Which start like this Ek apnay meeya bhai hotey hai .... ha ha)

But joke on Any Once god .... now way....

People can listen joke on them but not on their Father, Mother or God.

I hope India1989 (sumo) u understand now ...

Comment

Jock.......>>>>>>means laugh and let the laugh others.

But if you mention Kaikaee as bitch and Sita as babe in your jokes I think you are trying to hurt someone sentiments.

You are the people of 21st century.......what does it mean that you can do anything or can make fun at others who are highly respected by the people in country and the world.

"JAI SHREE RAM"

SORRY GUYS THIS WAS THE ANSWER OF INDIA 1989........
                        Last edited by manu; 03-05-2006, 04:08 PM. Reason: add some more words

Comment

Sunil Kumar ( and sunil)
                          Don't measure Culture, Respect, Feelings and Values on Time scale
                          Bcoz if we do then u guess what will happen in 22nd, 23rd or 25th century then there would be no respect left for religion and ramayana etc. what do u say bout this ??

Comment

Its more like don't start something which can inflict aggression in the minds of others. Also I beleive that religion is a way of thought and this thought that we as hindus have brang forth our country. So people who misinterprete the means are really inflicting danger to society in India except for non hindus. After all according to Swami Vivekenanda "to make the end also the means," get the drift?
                            Last edited by Omni; 03-16-2006, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Are you guys trying to say that i have no respect for Hinduism.

haha. Well if you think so then maybe according to you i dont. But my type of respect differs.
                              I respect every religion.

But for me religion is just a simple word when it comes to country.

INDIA IS GREAT. NO ONE IS GREATER THEN THAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X