Ranveer Singh says he wants to be like Amitabh Bachchan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranveer Singh says he wants to be like Amitabh Bachchan

Actor Ranveer Singh said he wants to be like veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan, who is still acting at the age of 80. Ranveer was honoured with the Lokmat Maharashtrian of the year 2022 award during the event in Mumbai on Tuesday. Dedicating the award to his 'idol' Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer praised him. Apart from him, actor Kiara Advani also received an award. Both of them wore white outfits to the event.

After accepting the award, Ranveer called himself 'a proud Maharashtrian'. He then told actor Nana Patekar, "Nana ji aaj aapke mitra aur mere idol Amitabh Bachchan ka happy birthday hai (Nanaji, today is the birthday of your friend and my idol Amitabh Bachchan). Happy 80th birthday to my idol Mr Amitabh Bachchan to whom I dedicate this award today."

He also added, "Main bachpan se Amitabh Bachchan banna chahta tha, aaj bhi Amitabh Bachchan banna chahta hoon aur aage bhi jaake Amitabh Bachchan banna chahunga. Matlab 80 ke umar mein bhi lage hain, bas acting kar rahe hain (I wanted to become Amitabh Bachchan from my childhood, today also I want that and would want to become him in future. He is still going on at the age of 80, he's still acting)."
    Web design company
Working...
X