Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCL Walk-in november 25, 2006

Hi Friends,

HCL is conducting interviews on November 25th,2006 at all Indian facilities.

Forward your references back to this mail address – kapil.kumar@hcltech.com

If you are going directly to the venue, you can write "Reference by - Kapil Kumar (139916)" on top of the application form.

Please find the attached doc for the job descriptions and Venues.

Regards
    Kapil Kumar
    Attached Files

HCL is not good pay master....

HCL Give very less money ... difficult to think about having family ....

Onsite oppurtunity is good, people can earn by going onsite... but CTC they give is camparatively very less from other same type of company...

HCL billing rate of their consultant in less compare to Infosys, Wipro, Satyam & TCS.

HCL do have good brand name
    HCL do have some nice project with them ... so learning is always there ... far better than many other company ....but HCL is not better than my current company... That never means i HCL is worse ....

HCL is always special to me ... more special than my current company.... Its matter of feeling (Personal feeling)

Its me X employee of HCL
    Sunilkumar
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-18-2006, 03:40 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X