Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud warning

Internet Fraud warning

It would be nice to make lots of money with minimal effort from home, right?. I'd love to have more time with my family and have tens of thousands of dollars flowing into my bank account each month working only a few hours a week from the comfort of our homes. Right ?

It doesn't matter if it is real estate investing, selling by classified ads, stock marketing investing, buying a book/course on how to build your own internet business or internet affiliate marketing. We have all been told the same fantastic claims of how these individuals make a ton of money and how they can show you ways to duplicate their success.

Do not be fooled by professional looking websites. Be extra vigilant when you are required to make payments upfront. These fraudulent schemes that prey on the hopes and dreams of people that want to make a better life for themselves. You may have fallen prey to some of these scam artists, convincing you to buy their latest "get rich quick" scam.

Please report to the authorities and help us to stop internet fraud.

Cyber police network.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 07-08-2006, 07:55 AM.

Synnoe.com - A Cheating Home Based Job Provider

In alternate to the topic discussed, I would want to bring to the attention of the people linked to this message board, about another cheating company.

SYNNOE.COM (P) Ltd having it’s registered office at 8/14 Hospital Road, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-14.is a home based job provider. It’s MD Mr Srivastav (note him on the photo) who is said to be the owner of crores now is cheating his clients now by not making any payment for the sincere works they have done in the past 6 months. He has not issued any payment to any of his clients for the past 6 months. I myself is a client of SynnoE and was not issued of any payment for my works from January 2006. The reason that he gives out for such a delay in the payment are childish lies and it is understood from his dealer that he is trying to cheat people. Litigation against him will be taken this week. He is a pure cheat and you may not be paid your money back unless through legal means. I doubt the payment even if through legal means. Strange enough my contract ended by June and I am not issued of any payment and the last allotment of my work is stopped saying that the job itself is completely over & Synnoe is looking for new projects, but even now I see the uploading and downloading information on their website

I would welcome mails from whoever is affected like me at mownesh@yahoo.com

Please feel free to publicise this information to all the home based job seekers as someone should not be ditched like me in future.

Thanking you

Mownesh
    Last edited by megrisoft; 07-08-2006, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X