Information on pixel artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on pixel artists

I'm starting a company that will include game development in both mobile and web environments (mostly simple games). Currently, I'm analysing the several possibilities for hiring artists, since I can handle the programming side. The work environment would be based on a virtual office (ie, work from home) and the contract would be on a freelance basis (ie, fixed payment per project).

As I've mentioned before, the games will be simple... to start with, most of the projects will be puzzle games. There will be two base versions (web and mobile), followed by several ports to different devices (based on the original artwork).

Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay someone for something like this? I'm looking at something like paying a fixed value for the main version and a pre-defined number of ports and then an extra for each additional port, although other suggestions are also welcome.

Do you want any professional for this job or freshers can also apply?
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Right now, I'm still just looking for how much would it cost (ie, what's the average salary for someone with this position in a freelance job). However, when I start looking for someone, it may also be a fresher... I have experience from training them in my previous job, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Comment

I already have the information I need, this thread may be closed.

Comment

Working...
        X