Mahabharat 8 April 2014 : Episode 155: StarPlus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahabharat 8 April 2014 : Episode 155: StarPlus

Arjun curses Dhritarashtra with darkness forever.

2) All pandav brothers and pitamah warn Duryodhan not to insult Drauapdi. Vidur and Guru Dron request the king to open his eyes and punish his evil son Duryodhan.

3) Then Duryodhan again makes a trap for Yudhistir. He asks Yudhistir " are you not the slaves of mine?"

4) Yudhistir still holds his patience; and doesn't break the rules of game. He requests Duryodhan not to insult Drauapdi.

5) Pitamah attempts to leave the court but the evil King stops him. He says to Pitamah "you yourself took the promise of being a slave to the throne of Hastinapur, so you have to obey my commands"

6) Piamah realizes that he has become a slave of his promise. Yudhistir also doesn't break rules of game and realizes that he is bound.

7) Draupadi keeps protesting verbally .... everybody supports her but doesn't act physically because everybody is bound by promises.

8) Karn again supports Duryodhan and behaves badly with Vidur and Draupadi.

9) Drauapdi confronts him boldly "You are not a warrior; if you were a warrior; you would've been in the field; not in this evil game."

10) Drona stops Karn and warns Duryodhan again.

11) Then Shakuni makes a plan and asks Duryodhan not to disrobe Drauapdi.

12) After that Duryodhan crosses his limit and says "if Pitamah, Dron, Pandav everybody join hands in front of me; if they apologize; then only I shall forgive dasi draupadi"

13) Pitamah; Drona and Pandav in order to protect Draupadi surrender themselves but Duryodhan doesn't change his foul mind.

14) Duryodhan again orders Dussasan to disrobe Drauapdi.

15) Vikarn comes forward and protests. He says to his evil brother Duryodhan, "don't do this; Druapad Kumari is the Kulvadhu , and there is difference between taking the weapons and taking clothe of a woman, please don't do this"

16) Karn comes forward and confronts Vikarn; Maharathi Karn's true color comes out..... his devilish attitude breaks all limit and he says "Drauapdi is not a wife; she has relation with five men; she is a whore.... she has no character; it doesn't matter whether she wears any clothe or not"

17) Vidur and Pandav again try to stop Duryodhan but Draupadi stops them....

18) She says (still with a lot of energy) with tears "please all of you stop.... you have no ability to protect me. This is adharm in the name of Dharm and all of you are unable to stop this because you can't realize the meaning of Dharm"

19) She also says "You dharmik persons don't even know what is the meaning of Dharm; you have become an extinguished lamp; all of you have become inactive; you can't protect me, if I am destined to be protected; then Ishwar swaym will protect me."

20) After that she closes her eyes; and prays to Govind for protection....

21) Govind, Shree Krishna is shown enraged to see this most brutal act and ready to fulfill His eternal promise of protecting His devotee.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum
Working...
X