admission in BCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admission in BCA

I Want To Take Abmission In Bca I Want To Know In Which College I Take Admission.the College Must Be Having Mca &placement In Mca.

kanha <== I can help you but you have to tell me where you are right now ? other wise it is useless to guide you....

I want to know how much mark you had scored in your 12th std...?

In gujarat After BCA you have to give entrance exam for MCA and if you are in merit list then you can get admission to do MCA.

No college can give you placement other than IIT/IIM .. ... you have to fight/work hard to get job after MCA.... If your 10th, 12th & graduation is above 60% then few compnay will take your apptitude/technical test & if you clear that you are selected into that compnay ....they will give you job other wise after MCA you have to find some Job for you in your field then after 2 yr experience you can switch your job in good reputed company having big brand name.

So still long way to go kanha...
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-22-2006, 03:45 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

admission in BCA

hi sunil u want to know where i m . i m in delhi and want to take admission in any delhi college.The college must be having mca with good placement.
      Last edited by kanha; 02-23-2006, 12:57 AM.

Comment

kanha you are in delhi and you want admission in delhi .. So it should not be tough for you to find information related to college of your university(i.e Delhi University).... Delhi kids are smart compare to small town ...... you in delhi still searching for information here ... I thought you from small town were kids don't have much information about any courses..
        kanha <-- First of all find how many colleges for BCA is there in Delhi, how much mark and what is the procedure to get admission is required in that college than do more investigation which college provide further study i.e. MCA with BCA. Other wise prepare yourself for entrance exam for MCA while you are doing graduation.

Note:- Any graduate having more than 50% mark can give entrance exam for MCA.

BA are not eligible for MCA course (Exception:- BA Economic are eligible)

Good luck kanha for your future

Its me always friendly sunilkumar
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Knaha you made right desicion to go for BCA. It will make your prospects bright in IT industry. Many big IT companies are coming to selected cities in India. Chandigarh is one of them. Welcome to the forum and good luck for your studies.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Working...
          X