Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet research assistants wanted. Send your work from your own home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet research assistants wanted. Send your work from your own home.

We have many Internet research assistants’ jobs available in India.
    Pay rate Rs 250 to Rs 370 per day.
    7 hour work day. You work from your own home.

Here is how it is done.
    -------------------------------------
    First all writers are given a simple written test. They are expected to write the answers by themselves and no outside help should be sought. The writer submits their answer to us via e-mail.

Test answer is analysed by us if found to be of acceptable quality and we offer part time work for them and terms and conditions of the job offer. If the writer wishes to take part in the program we will give them a topic to investigate and approximate effort it requires doing the job. The writer researches it on the internet and writes a 2-5 page short essay. Average writer will normally take 2-3 days to complete this task.

When we receive the answer we will forward it to our clients and they evaluate the writings and give us a grade. As per the grade we will pay the writer. Payment rate depend on the grade the writers solution gets. The current rate is Rs250 (minimum) to Rs350 (maximum) per day of effort. For our payment purpose a day is a 7 hour working day. Writer is expected to organise their own work. We do not expect a writer to sit all day to write. That is not very productive. Writers can just work 2-3 hours a day and finish their assignment tasks within one or two weeks and then submit the work to us.

All writings must be in the writers OWN words. All referenced sites must be acknowledged no copying i.e. plagiarism is permitted.

This type of writing work is suitable for retired people with above average writing skills in English. Research topics are mostly about world people and cultures.

Writers are expected to know how to use the internet and e-mail systems and must have easy access to it. A good writer without internet access will also be considered, provided they can deliver the solutions via e-mail through someone else.

If interested please send a message to us.
    Please forward this message to your friends too.

Thank you.

Last edited by megri; 02-10-2009, 10:54 AM.

I am an NRI can I still be a part of it.

Comment

Ria,
      Yes of course. The payment rate is the same no matter where you live.

Our pay rates are very realistic and modest. We are NOT offering any get rich quick scheme and we do not collect money from people. On the contrary these writing assignments require good intelligence and hard work. Our writings are used by university students as a reference. Therefore requires a higher writing quality.

All writers are encouraged to do a self evaluation test. It is the best way test your suitability to participate in our work. If you like we can send you a small self evaluation test. Thank you.

Last edited by megri; 02-10-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

i would like you send the test to me.i am an Chinese girl.and i am sell my mechanise on e-bay, so i have plenty time to do that.of course , i wanna earn extra pocket money~~~~:-) thank you .

susan zhen
        Last edited by megri; 02-10-2009, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X