This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC Cricket World Cup 2015!!!

As for lovers 14 February is the big day of celebrating their love as "valentine Day" .In the same way ICC made it special for cricket lovers also as ICC World cup 2015 starts from February 14.

ICC Cricket World Cup -2015

11th WORLD CUP jointly hosted by NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA
    Dated -14 February to 29 March 2015.
    Matches will be played -49
    Venues -14
    Australia hosts 26 games
    New Zealand hosts 23 games
    The final match of the tournament will take place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
    Last edited by MiniGupta; 02-12-2015, 11:53 AM.
    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Here is the schedule of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Last edited by SwatiSood; 02-12-2015, 11:26 AM.
    Web design company

Comment

Oh yes !! Finally wait is over " World Cup " is coming ... yUPPPYYY

Indiaaaa ... indiaaaa
      Let's the Roar began our motto now #We won't give it back!

Comment

Oh wow great news I am damn crazy for cricket and now I am going to watch my favorite cricketers to fight for ICC World Cup 2015. I wish them good luck for all those who have been the part of these tournaments.
        Neha Rani
        Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

ICC Cricket World

AS PER SACHIN TENDULKAR - CHALLENGES FOR BATSMEN IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
          Vikram

Comment

ICC World Cup 2015 mania is at its extreme. The level of madness can be seen only by the fact that the special Sports Bar are launched in Indian Market for enjoying the game with your dear ones.

Comment

World Cup Start here is the Match No 1 Between Sri Lanka And New Zeland

Sri Lanka won the toss and they invite New zealand to bat . New zealand take advantage of that and they set the target 331/6. Sri lanka not able to cross that target and they lost the match . Result New Zealand won by 98 runs

So New Zealand won first match of world cup 2015

Comment

Well done New Zealand players who set huge target for Sri lanka. Sri Lanka made only 233 runs with 10 players.
                Neha Rani

Comment

Team India repeated World cup history again during the yesterday match. 6th time India beats Pakistan during the world cup.
                  It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Well What can I say now: India repeated the history and maintained the title of "winners". India clearly wins over Pakistan 6 : 0. Sunday was a super Sunday for Indian cricket fans. The run machine VIRAT KOHLI became the first Indian to score a hundred against Pakistan in a World Cup 2015 match he scored 107 runs. India gave target to Pakistan of 301 runs .Pakistan was unable to chase the target and was unable to change the fact that India is a winner, Pakistan team was all out on 224 and lost the match by 76 runs. Virat Kohli was the man of the match.

India : 300/7
                    Pakistan : 224/10

India won by 76 runs

Comment

It was such a winning moment, seems we have won world cup again, my fingers are crossed for Indian cricket team to get world cup again.
                      Web design company

Comment

Well done Team India. I am proud of you what the wonderful batting you have played. Keep going and do the best....
                        Neha Rani

Comment

This is really a great news this time also India won. There is 76 runs difference between India and Pakistan. Congrats Indians cricket team.

Comment

Congratulations to the team India for maintaining the success in World cup over Pakistan..

Comment

ICC 5th World Cup Match was between Ireland vs West Indies at the Saxton Oval, Nelson. Ireland pulled off the biggest shock of the World Cup when they led down two-time champions West Indies by four wickets. It was shocking that a weakest team is played well and won the match.
                              Neha Rani

Comment

Working...
                              X