Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beauty Remedies

Excellent tips! perfectly perfect.

Do u guys ladies have any kinda home or any other remidies for a cracked heals{infact the whole foot}.
    or is there any kinda allergy treatment to foot available??{preferrably house remedy}

i have tried everything....pedicure,glycerine,scrubber,creams n moisturizers............
    wax n coconut oils.......EVERYTHING........its like" u name it n i have done it"!

so plzzzzzzzzz lemme know if there is something new cure ...........my feets would always love to visit u!!Once they r cured!!!!!!!!

Smile How To Overcome Dandruff....

Hi Perfectly_Perfect

I want to know more in detail about the shampoo made by gooseberry,amla and reetha.....but what is reetha pls explain to me...and also how to boil the items together ....in what form ....like powder or can I get them in whole at any indian shop. What about gooseberry ..u mean whole or just the seed...

Waiting for ur perfect reply....bye

Renu always wear shoes with socks avoid wearing sandles or chapel because of which your foot is exposed to the environment, always wash your leg with warm water, then apply some cream before sleeping…. When ever you want to go out wear shoes…

Renu it’s my personal experience and it is very effective… so don’t worry enjoy…

Note: - Avoids direct contact of your feet with mud… don’t forget to wash your leg before sleeps…apply some cream having moisturizer.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Renu always keep ur feet in the air. Never put them on ground. That will surely help

Default Health and Beauty

It has been Long time when Spa is introducedSpa therapies have existed since the classical times when taking bath with water was considered as a popular means to treat illnesses. The practice of traveling to hot or cold springs in hopes of effecting a cure of some ailment dates back to pre-historic times.
    Spa benefits
    Releases Serotonin and enhancing the “feel good” factors.
    Relives chronic pain situations – arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
    Body exfoliating treatments polishes the skin, promotes cells re-generation, refines pores and offers skin relief.
    You can avail Best spa deals In Sparadise. They Offer great services
    spa deals in bandra west

egehrleinbren Guest

replica professionale orologi negozi, luxurywatchreplica.top US Dollar Euro GB Pound Canadian Dollar Australian Dollar Jappen Yen Norske Krone Swedish Krone Danish Krone CNY </div></div> Categorie

Replica orologi Breitling
    Replica Patek Philippe
    Replica A Lange & Sohne
    Replica Audemars Piguet
    Replica Bell & Orologi ross
    Replica Emporio Armani
    Replica Franck Muller orologi
    Replica Longines Orologi
    Replica orologi Breguet
    Replica orologi Cartier
    Replica orologi Chopard
    Replica orologi Hublot
    Replica orologi IWC
    Replica Orologi Omega
    Replica orologi Panerai
    Replica orologi Piaget
    Replica orologi Rado
    Replica orologi Rolex
    Replica orologi Tag Heuer
    Replica orologi Tudor
    Replica U-Boat Orologi
    Replica Ulysse Nardin orologi
    Replica Vacheron Constantin

Vetrina - [vedi]

Replica orologi Breguet Heritage 5461bb/12/996.dd00 automatico [1974]&euro;523.59 &euro;200.88
    Risparmi: 62% sconto

Replica orologi Breguet Heritage 5460bb/12/996 automatico [be22]&euro;526.38 &euro;186.93
    Risparmi: 64% sconto

Replica orologi Breguet Heritage 5460ba/12/ab0 automatico [58d0]&euro;525.45 &euro;192.51
    Risparmi: 63% sconto

</div> Casa
    Casa

There are no products to list in this category.

</div> .articles{width:900px; margin:0 auto;} .articles ul{width:900px; } .articles li{width:450px; float:left;}
    \ n
    Copyright © 2012-2016 Tutti i diritti riservati.

replica orologi di alta qualitÃ*
    replica orologi di alta qualitÃ*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12