Nach Le Cricket !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nach Le Cricket !

Did anyone of you catch up with the telecast of this show called Nach Le Cricket ? It was coming on Aaj Tak today, on the occasion of new year celebrations.

The show was unique and definitely first of its kind. A stage event bringing together India and Pakistan cricket team in a typical Bollywood style. And why not, the main attration was none other than the King Khan himself. Though I have never liked him as an actor, I love his stage shows and interviews and everything else that is off-screen.

Both the cricket teams were in great mood to dance and have fun and do everything that Shahrukh asked them to. I watched it for a short while and I saw Shahrukh making Harbhajan Singh dance with Diya Mirza and perform romantic acts, though Harbhajan could not help blushing.

Yuvraj Singh was all fun to watch as Shahrukh made him say the Devdas dialogues in Punjabi ! Both the teams cheered him at his enthusiastic acts and Shoaib Akhtar seemed to enjoy the most.

Shahrukh had something in store for Sreesanth, too. A filmi dialogue in Malayalum knowing that his mothertongue is Malayalam. Then they both danced and I was one of many people who did not know that Sreesanth had a talent for dancing. Shahrukh admitted he was out of breath trying to catch up with Sreesant who danced to a full song track.

Well, I could not watch it till the end and I am sure more funny events took place. Anyone to share more ?
Working...
X