India v West Indies ODI 'Jan 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India v West Indies ODI 'Jan 2007

In First ODI jan 21 2007... My Man did it once again .. that's where he is different from other Indian Player..

India were powered by a brilliant opening stand between Sourav Ganguly (98) and Gautam Gambhir (69) that laid the platform for the record total against the West Indies.

Ganguly came with bang showing his talent... he is still good.

In My earlier post i already said ... Gambir is good batsman he should be given chance ... see what he did ... he also scored...

In first ODI Indian scored 338 in 50 over which is a very big socre, all foundation was laid by Ganguly and Gambir

WestIndies did mistake by winning toss electing to field... its always adviceable that after winning a toss team should bat first... Pitch don't have much effect in ODI... It generally play same through out the day...

Indian were 219/3 at one stage ... which was good platform for player like Dhoni to blast....

Dhoni & Dravid batted together (Dhoni 69/30; Dravid 42/29) to make 338 in 50over.

West Indies Lost match.... by 15 run Chandrapaul was man of the match he scored 149 notout as Indian score 338 was so big its always difficult to get ... but still WI did gr8 job by reaching near to it..... Chandrapaul was declared as man of the match.

S Ganguly run out (Smith) on his personal score 98 for which he took 109 ball, he scored 11-boundries & 3-sixer...

Good to see him back....
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............
Working...
X