Miracle Man - Ajmeri Baba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Man - Ajmeri Baba

I have been staying her for 8 years now. Though, when I was in Hyderabad, India, I did not believe much in Peer-Fakirs or any such things. Recently I came to know that my sister who was back home with my parents was behaving strangely.

My mother told me that she had gone out for her friends wedding and came home late night, but from the next day onwards, she had high fever and she has been screaming or mouthing foul words. The doctor gave medicines but she is still not in her senses. We were at that time in the process of finding a suitable match for her and a prospective family was supposed to come to see her soon.

My mother was very worried, because my sister will not speak to anyone since then. She kept quiet and to herself till such time no one bothered her. But whenever anybody tried striking a conversation with her, she will start screaming or using foul language. Everyone one said that some bad spirit has captured her. Initially, I did not believe, but as the time elapsed, I had to give it a serious thought. My sister went pale in between.

She was losing weight and looked very sick. I was in no position to take leave from my job here and visit her. I felt extremely helpless. One day I saw an ad of Baba AJmeri. Since I did not have any other alternative to this problem, I called him to ask him if he could help in such conditions. He was extremely sympathetic towards my problems and said that yes, he knew what it was and how to help. I was skeptical, but there was no choice.

My mother called me after a week’s time, to tell me that my sister had very high fever around 2 days ago and she was unconscious for 2-3 hours. But after that she had noticed change in my sister’s behavior. She had started eating normal food and was talking normally to everyone. She was still looking pale and was very weak, but she was recovering. My sister did not have any memory of her troubled period in-between. Now, I have to take leave and visit home as she is getting married soon. We have found the kind of family we wanted for her.

Thank you so much Ajmeri Baba. Thanks for your timely help. I will always be in your debt.
Working...
X