Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relation between Tibetan Culture and India

hello,Ladies and gentlemen

Using this platform to introduce Tibetan culture to all of people,as I am one of authentic Tibetan minority,I am so proud and pleasant of it.Hope you everybody keep same good heart with me.

Tibet art is mostly associated with Buddhism. The term "Tibetan art" applies not only to works created by Tibetan artists, but also by artists in China, Nepal and India working in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Chinese painters and artists were invited to work in the construction of monasteries particularly in eastern Tibet. These artists came from the Chinese province of Sichuan and brought with them their Chinese pictorial style. The extensive use of popular Chinese motifs, both religious and secular, is evident throughout the show. For example, geometric patterns of interlocking floral and clouds were used as independent decorative schemes, or used as background to frame a featured centerpiece such as a dragon. The long snorted dragons resembled those seen in early Chinese dynasties like Song and Yuan. Front panels on cabinets are divided into smaller sections by using strips carved or painted to look like bamboo in Chinese furniture. Due to the lack of written documents, the somewhat limited range of iconography and the uniformity of design elements in Tibetan furniture, it is difficult to identify the history of the individual pieces, and the time and place where they were made.

xiaoqi2008_@hotmail.com
Working...
X