sad luv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad luv

hurts to leave it, but you must… Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love…
    And sometimes you let go of what you love.. because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily ever after..

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar…
    Whenever I cried he would always make me feel like he would change the world if he could …so it couldn't hurt me anymore. But now I’m
    crying and he's not here…

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel…

When I see your smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most…

With you my heart will always stay. With you my thoughts will be every day. You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away. Why didn't I say what I needed to say? You are the one I will always use my wishes on. You are the one I will always wish was never gone. I'll constantly wonder what went wrong. I'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done…
    I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was..

I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day…

A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face…
Working...
X