Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He Makes Me As His Wife For 3years, But Do Not Get Married With Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Makes Me As His Wife For 3years, But Do Not Get Married With Me!

Dear my friends

I am in the terrible condition now!! I need your help. Please give me a hand!!!

A DEHLI boy makes me as his wife for 3 years. But now he fights with me, do not receive my call, and hit me. He wants to break up with me.
    His name is RITESH KUMAR AGRAWAL. AND HIS REAL FAMILY NAME IS LAMBORIA.
    He is born in FEB.15.1982. SINGAL
    His PASSPORT NUMBER IS Z1395711
    HIS CELLPHONE NUMBER IS 00919891683521
    HE GOT A SISTER NAME RINKY.

Girls please watch out him!! He is a lack of moral and very selfish guy. And He got some mental problem. If you get married with him. You sure will be ill-treated.

Now I told you what happened on me.

I met him when I join his company. That time I was a innocent girl. I just graduate from college 1year.
    As a 22 years old girl. I did not know what is boy friend and girl friend. I never touched by one boy.
    He asks me be his girlfriend 2 month after I join in his company. I was so innocent. I moved by his sincerely.
    This is my first lover. (And my only boy till now. I am a very traditional girl. I can not accept second boy) I love him heart and soul. My heart can not put any other. Let’s see how he treats me.
    He enjoys his boyfriend right what’s more husband right. (Take my virgin 2year after our lover relationship)
    But he not let me have girlfriend’s right. Even no enjoy normal friend’s right.
    He does not let any of others know that we are lovers. Do not go park with me when I am boring. Do not go shopping with me. Limited I call him when I miss him so much.

I buy him a very nice electronic shaver. And spend 2hours bus to go to him. Wait for him down stair his home. You know what he did? He let me go away in the phone. He said me that he is watching TV. Do not want come down stair...

He do not have good relationship with his sister RINKY. I buy many things for his sister. Ask him give to his sister .and say his sister that is he buy for her. But these easy things he also does not for his sister!!!
    One time I saw a pure silver and natural pink crystal ear ring near his home. bought them and plant gives to his sister. But they are too much expensive, usd35.00. I spend out all my money.
    Including my bus money for going back home. I call him for help. Ask him come down and borrow me bus money, meanwhile give the ear ring to him. He said again that he do not want come down. Then leaves the phone!!!
    When I fail to contact with other friends, I say him my worse condition, ritesh kumar agrawal -the guy who say he love me much!!! Say that he is my husband. Who be my boy friend for 3 years. Switch off the cell phone for whole day!!!! Leave me stay outside in the street for whole night! And I was sent to hospital next day! (My family is in another city)

He is a big liar also. Every time say to his parents that I call him and disturb him (others think that we are just work fellow) Say that I am a bad girl. He does not know why I call him!!!
    And himself call me in the bathroom deep night!! Say that he miss me. He loves me.

I feel angry with him. And want break up with him many time. But every time he begs me. Call me .and come to me. I can not refuse him. Cause his is my first and only man. I treat him as my husband already.

4 days before. I say him that I miss him. He asks me go to him. Cook for him. I am so happy, go spend 5hours cook for him. We got a great time. And nice talking. Suddenly he angry because I ask him another lady staff’s situation. He called my friend and his father lie to them that I go to his place without call. He does not want me go to him. And say that he is very afraid of my visit. (Got another 2friends having meal with us, he still lie to others like this. Both of his friends feel angry about him)
    He asks my friend come and take me out of his home. Say to my friend let them watch me. Do not let me call him again to disturb him. And say he never want see me again!!
    My friend you know what he want to do? He want leave me in this easy way!!!!
    And he slap me hit my head hand and leg also. My leg was broken. my head is pain. My hand is purple.
    These days, he says many bad things to others about me. And do not receive my call.
    Please teach me how to do?!
    I am not a clever girl to fight for my right. I can not fight against him by my self. He is a clever and big liar.
    My friend
    Please help me, teach me how to do!!!
    Last edited by karen215; 02-18-2008, 05:37 PM.
Working...
X