Rabbit and the bear in a same den

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit and the bear in a same den

Once upon a time, there were two friends living in one common den - a bear and a rabbit. The rabbit, unlike his friend, was a very ardent party-goer, and every time he came back home at dead of night, the bear would beat him up. One day, the rabbit begged the bear:
    Please don't beat me at least this once when i am back late at night, plese please, bear!
    Well, ok.
    Next morning, the rabbit wakes up and realizes that his ear is half torn, his coat is ragged, he has a black eye and his whole little body aches badly. Embittered, he hobbles towards the bear and, nearly crying, he asks:
    You promised... Why did you do it, bear?
    You came back, at first you called me a fat faggot and a moron, i was just about to whack you, but i thought: i promised.
    Then you started to insult my girlfriend... I thought: i primised... And i bore it.
    Then you started cursing my mummy... But somehow, i restrained myself even then...
    But when you shitted on my bed, sticked some crayons into the shit and announced that a hedgehog was staying overnight, i lost my temper!

----------
    - Chahat

Watch these SECRET PHOTOS captured after a WILD PARTY.
    http://www.JokesDuniya.com
Working...
X