Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The DUDE & The BABE (Dude often dreams abt his dreams!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DUDE & The BABE (Dude often dreams abt his dreams!)

Dude often dreams about this dream!!

Babe: Hey am so excited!!... we are going to meet after a long time. I am gonna be with you all three days, only in the night I wont be able to come .. you can understand naa ... mah mumma is so strict.
    Dude: Aww my doll, you have no idea how am dying to see your lovely eyes, to take you in mah arms, to walk with you no the beach.. holding your hand.I am leaving for Mumbai tonight only.
    Babe: Come man!! I have so much to tell you... I have so much to talk to you. We are gonna go shopping and you know naa how much I love Paani Puri.
    Dude: Dont tempt me babe... I just love you soo much.
    Babe:Ya you come here jaldii... I toh just cant wait to mah handsome dude!!

Dude starts off his journey to Mumbai on a lovely evening.
    Holding a copy of Love Story in his hand he boards the train.
    Still he cant resist the temptation to buy the latest edition of Business Today.
    He argues and finally manages to get his favorite seat besides the window.
    Listening to Bryan Adams,loving the cold wind ruffling his hair, he flips through the pages of Love Story and sometimes stare into the green landscape.

Dude dint miss eating Vada Paavs *A big petu he is ... *. After a long journey dude reached Andheri station. He calls up the Babe.

Dude: Hiiiiiiii Butterdolll...guess wot . am in Mumbai!!
    Babe: Hiiii Oh my God I cant believe you are here... *her voice trembles*
    Dude: Awww doll... dun cry now... lol you are making me fall more and more in love with you.
    Babe: Ookkk noww ... take care haan Andheri station is full of pickpockets. Is your friend coming to pick you up or should I send mah driver to drop you over there.
    Dude: Stop it babe... am not a kid.. I can bash up any damn person out here dare someone touch me ...I hope everyone in Mumbai is aware of your horrible scream .
    Babe: You naahh..accha sun dun eat anything on station ook .. its not good.
    Dude: Heyy I'll just hang up need to call mah friend.

Dude rings up his friend
    Dude: Hey, Ive reached Andheri.
    Friend: Hey tell me first.. whos this Babe.. shes been calling me since evening and was frowning at me when I said that I'll ask you to come down in a cab.
    Dude: Yeah we'll talk about it.... come n pick me up !@%!#%^!^#...
    Friend: Abe palat ke to dekh le @#^%@^@#...
    he pats on his back n says...since when ve you started sporting this goatee... gosh theres a big change in you.. need to dig more about it..

The two share a hug ..n leave for his place.

As soon as the dude reaches his place, his friends cell begins to ring.
    Friend: Lo aa gaya aapki jaan ka phone... *tickles* saale is she gonna be mah bhabhi
    Dude: Fuck offf ... lemme talk...
    Babe: Hiiii jaanu... how was your journey... your friend came to pick you naa
    Dude: Yeah baba he came!
    Babe: Okk now .. have your dinner and sleep early.. morning I'll take you to mata ka mandir... n make sure you dun wear black.. its not allowed in that temple.
    Dude: Okk dolly...hey... listen gimme one kisss naa!!
    Babe: Shhh pagal hai kya... am at home....
    Dude: Comeone babe
    Babe: Naah I wont
    Dude: Okk ... lemme call ummm... lol anyone of these girls on mah cellphone can give me one goodnight kiss over the phone.. soo ook Ill just call neone up..
    Babe: Ook go ahead... huh!! frowns
    Dude: *trying to escape from the audible reach of his friends* ok then byeee
    Babe: Tum nahi sudharoge.. n dun forget to bring your cellphone .. tom .. I need to check your address book ... these idiot gals keep you busy all the time.. .I know you .. flirtyyy
    Dude: Hey Hey ... hmm ya I agree there are soo many of them.. but when I close mah eyes .. theres only one face which comes to mah mind .. n only one bubbly voice lingers in mah ears... Its u babe.
    Babe: Muhaaaa :*.... gosh u flatter so much .. thats y I fear that u r a flirt

Dude was supposed to meet babe at Andheri Station at 10 in the morning.

See Murphy striking poor dude... his cellphone battery is discharged and obviously his alarm dint ring.

11 o clock.... Friend wakes him up..: Abee !%%!$$&& Babe is waiting for you..get up and go meet her.. shes frowning.

11:30 dude reaches Andheri Station. Looks impatiently in the parking lot... couldnt find a white Lancer. Overlooks someone blowing horn just behind him.... Babe gets down from her car.... covers his eyes with her hands from back.

Dude: Heyyy ... you still wear this perfume... I just love this smell n oh God dint I tell you... you look so cute in salwar kurtis .
    Babe: You only got me this perfume... its really special for me...n you know this dress mumma got me form Delhi.

The two hug at the station... thank God it wasnt a place like Kanpur .. there wouldve been a huge gathering around them...

They drive to a small temple. Dude as usual gets bored while Babe curiously listens to chants of the priest with her closed eyes. Dude keeps opening his eyes n tickels Babe in between... she clutches his hand in anger n asks him to sit quietly. After the prayer they sat on the marble floor and talked and talked untill they realized that its lunch time.

Dude: Hey doll .. lets go eat something.
    Babe: Tumhe naa .. bas khane ki padi hoti hai... its so nice and calm out here..cant we sit for some more time.
    Dude: you remember that Italian restaurant... its not quite far..lets go there.. we can sit there too.

*holding hands they reach upto the car and as a gentleman dude opens the door for the babe*
    Babe: Hey Dude... I hope you are alrigt.. I dont remember you ever doing that for me .. not even for hot hot Natasha!!
    Dude: Oh yaa Natasha... wheres she these days.
    Babe: *frowning* Mah foot..shes dead... talk to and about only me noww...n how shameless of you not to bring anything for me!!

After the lunch Babe went to her place and Dude to his friend's.They planned to go to sea that evening.

Babe calls Dude up

Babe: Hey Dude am with mah friends in Bandra. Come here and from here we will go to Marine Drive.
    Dude: Owrite ... I'll be there by 4:30
    Babe: Cool .gimme a ring as soon as you reach Bandra station. I'll be somewhere on the Linking Road... Ive to shope somethings..you know yaar .. gurly fashion stuff lol
    Dude: Yeah Yeah ... you already are so dolled up butterdoll why do you need it.

Dude reaches Bandra station.. and SMSs Babe.
    Babe : Catch a cab and come to Shoppers Stop near Linking Road.
    Dude catches a cab and reaches there in front of Shoppers Stop. He looks around and cant find Babe anywhere... suddenly he spots one of his college seniors.. he waves at him and they talk for a while. After 5-10 mins.. Dude sends an SMS: Babe come jaldiii . there are soo many pretty babes around .. come fast or I might go behing neone of them )

Dude spots his doll crossing the road... she reached upto him and they hugged tightly right there. Dude was carrying a bag full of gifts for the Babe. They walk into the mall... both of them get bored and finally Babe says ..lets move yaar.. some of mah cousins might come here soon.. n they'll pull mah leg if they spot me with you..lets move!! They sit in a juice shop.

Dude opens up his bag.
    One by one he takes out the gifts for the Babe... and Babe loved the three of them .... one Barbie Doll, a huge pack of Rochers and A poem for herself.
    Babe: *winks* You know wot... Ive told mumma about you.. and now am gonna show this poem to her!!
    Dude: Hmm.. and what else you told your mumma about me
    Babe: Yehi that you are a decent, handsome IITian lol
    Dude: And what did she say...
    Babe: nothing.. I'll have to patao her for you man!! Its not easy :P
    *finishing their juice.. they get up and Babe keeps all the left over packing paper.. with her....and said .. even this is special... I wanna keep that with me*
    Babe gets one call...n says: Dude I'll have to go to my aunts place here in Bandra itself.. Sorry but we cant go to Marine Drive..pleasse Dude...
    Dude hets upset .. n says its Ok. Babe leaves... Dude goes to Marine Drive alone. He sits down there, looking at the sea... distant ships and the waves perturbing the water surface to reflect the golden apertures of last sunrays of the evening. His cellphone rings... its Babe.
    Babe: Hey .. are you upset Dude!!
    Dude: No .. thats okay.
    Babe: Where are you?
    Dude: Am sitting at Marine Drive
    Babe: With?? Dun tell me you're sitting their all alone.
    Dude : Yeah I am!!
    Babe: Wait am coming there... you just stay there.

A few minutes later Dude's cellphone rings again.
    Babe: Where are you on marine drive.. mez with Karan and Prachi.
    Dude: You see a biig crane.... close to Wankhede Stadium.

Babe drives to that place with two of her friends. They drop Babe there and drive away.

Babe and Dude strolled down along the sea holding each others' hand. Laughing, smiling, hugging, munching Bhelpuri n Paani-Puri, they fell more and more in love with each other.
    Bollywood Wallapers
    Bollywood Star Profile
Working...
X