Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How veggie is India?

How Veggie in India?

A recent survey found that India is not as vegetarian as many people think, although still holding by far the largest vegetarian population in the world.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 06-05-2014, 10:33 AM.

My view

I think India consists of population of both vegetarians and non vegetarians. There is nothing so alarming about the non vegetarians, since cuisine in most regional parts of the country has both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes.

Comment

The rest of the world thinks India is vegetarian because when Indians who eat non vegetarian go abroad, they generally don't eat beef and pork- the staple diet of the rest of the world.
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Both vegetarians as well as non vegetarians people live in India. I think since last 5 years number of non vegetarian people is increased.
        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 08-21-2014, 01:31 PM.
        White Linen Short Sleeve Shirt

Comment

There are diversity in food eater of India, You can find out both types of people who are vegetarian and non-vegetarian in India but in some of the states like Gujarat, Rajasthan,M.P people preferred veg. food instead of non-veg and over here you can know that minimum people are eating meat.

Comment

Working...
          X