Fantasy writers or readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy writers or readers

Hello I am a American and a little newer to this website. Its my dream to become a fantsy or sci-fi writer some day, I really love to make the next lord of the Rings. Dose any one here like to write or read fantsy, Supernatrual or Sci-Fi?

well i never gave much thought about writing any sci fi. but i have read all the books on sci fi as much as i can lay my hands on. same for the fantasy and supernatural.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

i would like to be a sci-fi or a detective writer one day.

Comment

right, nice try. you won't i know that for a fact reading books makes u sleepy.
        miqsh

Comment

not if the book is interesting. i like watching movies instead.

Comment

well so far none of the books have been interesting to you.
            miqsh

Comment

Miqsh and India you guys seem to be in love. You never miss a chance to fight..You know that its the first sign of love

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                Miqsh and India you guys seem to be in love. You never miss a chance to fight..You know that its the first sign of love

you nutcase, just because we are arguing, we are in love? u also, argue at times. then do u have a crush on me or what? u are gay.
                miqsh

Comment

ok see we are like brothers ok. and we fight. Fighting is in our blood and we are strong. We do 210 pounds bench press. So what if we are from bengal and tamil nadu. We have the punjabi blood. right miqsh.

and as for gayness, we never got that kinda though. Rohit, do you always think about the mating of guy and guy. That's kinda new to me. For me its always girls.

anyways joking ok. no offence.

Comment

huh????? So if two ppl love each other. is it always got to do with sex??? i didnt say ur kantaben. did i??? you are drawing ur own conclusions

Comment

well if a man loves a man it is called gay. or that is what i thought the dictionary says
                      miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                        well if a man loves a man it is called gay. or that is what i thought the dictionary says

So if ur brother loves u what s that?? If your dad loves u whats that?? if ur freind loves u whats that????

Comment

Friendly love....dats what we have for each other of us....is it ??
                          rohit,miqsh,india
                          n hei rohit, as far as i know,,india1989 n miqsh knew eachother before,india89 invited miqsh to join,so they both dont need to keep the forum manners with eachothers,they can fite or tease eachother wen dey want..both wont be feel bad if anyone of them write anything abt other

i watch tonnes of sci fi movies....books..never read anythin sci fi in my memory
                          Last edited by alpha; 05-15-2006, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X