Historic Moment-A SmartPhone Is Cheaper Than Phone Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Moment-A SmartPhone Is Cheaper Than Phone Bill

After China India made the world Cheapest phone that is Freedom 251 has hit the Indian Market because its rate is only 251 Rs or below than $4.This phone has an android platform with some handset industry experts and analyst were doubtful about this gimmick. The company of Noida-based Ringing bells is the manufacturers of this phone, they set a target of launching a 3G phone which is affordable to the Indian people.

I booked one for my self :P

Excited.......
    Web design company

Comment

Wow,awesome news,will today going to book it.

Comment

Indian Government have started working on Make In India concept. A general rule in life - if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Comment

Really this is so incredible moment the company, set up five months ago by Amity University graduate Mohit Kumar Goel, launched the device yesterday the phone having latest android version i.e. Lollipop 5.1 in just rupees 251.
          It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Wow! only 251.......You'll not get a good pizza for that Price.

Comment

hahah that's good ! but what about the website and booking system.. website get crashed in next hour when they launched the phone at 6 am 18th feb. 6 lacs clicks in one second Orders opened at 6 AM today. At 6.01 AM, the site was offline.

Comment

I also was trying to book online Freedom 251 phone but site was not working Some one can please book 1 for me

Comment

This is your moment to find a better, cheaper smartphone plan. monthly bills and pay separately for the full cost of the phone.

Comment

Awesome News )

only 251 smartphone mobile
                    Thanks for this sharing :- Alka

Comment

Unbelievable price! Smart phone with latest android version, let us wait and watch.

Comment

The bookings for Freedom 251 have stopped, and claims have been made by the company to have got the orders worth Rs 1.75 crores via the website freedom251.com.

Comment

Freedom 251 Now Face Income Tax Raid And Return Money Of 6 Lakh People

Freedom 251 manufacturer has now face the raid of income tax and excise department to check the feasibility of providing a 251 Rs handset range. The officers firstly check the financial structure of the company. So the company returned 6 lakh customers money on-line. They also lists the false agreement with IBM,Wipro, ICICI,Axis Bank. The company also face another serious troubles because a BPO file a case against this company.

Comment

BJP MP Kirit Somaiya has approached various authorities including the telecom ministry, consumer affairs ministry and the finance ministry, expressing his doubts over the company's functioning.
                            It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Working...
                            X