Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China Tests Anti-Satellite Weapon, Unnerving U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo
    its not me who has the complex, its the chinese who suffer from this complex. as i said chinese are like the poor who suddenly become rich. they don't know how to behave with the prosperity.

learn some modesty from US, if the people there had mind like urs, we will only hear big mouth boasting from them. thankfully that doesn't happen. its only the uneducated, narrow minded who brag about themselves.
    Thankfully,the US people is not like NEO,otherwise how could they become superpower? They might still be a freeland divided in several language regions,english,spanish,native indian,france. The only thing they can hope is waiting for a powerful nation to conlonize them and help them to be looked like one country.

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
      Thankfully,the US people is not like NEO,otherwise how could they become superpower? They might still be a freeland divided in several language regions,english,spanish,native indian,france. The only thing they can hope is waiting for a powerful nation to conlonize them and help them to be looked like one country.
      obviously chinese frogs have no idea of US or the outside world
      US is a free country, people are free to speak their own language. even the driving license test is offered in 9 languages.

but then again as ur name suggests someone who is the fan of military can't be expected to have a brain...

its a pity that ur government raised all the chinese like clones. thats why all of u think alike and are equally narrow minded. just hope that someday some intelligent people will be able to break u slaves free of the matrix of stupidity u guys are born and brought up in...

ur colonised by ur own people...what a pity...my condolence for the poor chinese ppl....
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

INDIA HAS for the first time successfully brought a space capsule back to earth. Until now, only the United States, Russia and China had similar expertise in reentry technology. The success also takes the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) a step closer to its goal of putting an Indian in space some years from now.
        On Monday, ISRO officials said the 550kg recoverable space capsule — called Space capsule Recovery Experiment (SRE-1) — that was launched on January 10 had returned to the earth's atmosphere, splashing down in the Bay of Bengal, about 140 km east of the Sriharikota coast at 9.46 a.m., exactly as planned.
        India is flying up from now to near future.
        great!

Last edited by ybbqj; 01-25-2007, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          ur colonised by ur own people...what a pity...my condolence for the poor chinese ppl....
          If I must be colonised in future ,I will select my own chinese people to colonise me. Who will you select? You have already selsted british in the past. you will again select western people.In fact you have already tried to select the italian women to manage you.Why?My indian colleague's explaination is: Our indian even don't have faith in our own.
          Man, muli-language drive license test doesn't mean US a muli-language country like india. In china there are also some public services are provided in both chinese and english.Does this mean china is a chinese-english country? You have shown me several times that your ligic has been broken badly.Repair your logic,pls,otherwise you are not qualified to be here.You are loosing the face of indian.
          Sorry ,I should not compare US with india.They are not comparable.US people is very practicle and very down-to-earth people,but indian people is always living in a virtual world.
          Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 01-25-2007, 11:12 PM.

Comment

If I must be colonised in future ,I will select my own chinese people to colonise me. Who will you select? You have already selsted british in the past. you will again select western people.In fact you have already tried to select the italian women to manage you.Why?My indian colleague's explaination is: Our indian even don't have faith in our own.
            Man, muli-language drive license test doesn't mean US a muli-language country like india. In china there are also some public services are provided in both chinese and english.Does this mean china is a chinese-english country? You have shown me several times that your ligic has been broken badly.Repair your logic,pls,otherwise you are not qualified to be here.You are loosing the face of indian.
            Sorry ,I should not compare US with india.They are not comparable.US people is very practicle and very down-to-earth people,but indian people is always living in a virtual world.
            as i see u already choose to sell ur country, hong kong and macau to british and portuguese. we fought and threw out the british in 1947. ur territory was a colony till 1992 and still is a dual governance in those areas?
            it shows u have a slave mentality be it towards britain or towards ur own communist government. i think thats because ur all narrow minded and raised not think like a free person. colonialism was forced on india. slavery to ur own killing machinery is self imposed by chinese.

sonia gandhi just represents the assimilating nature of india. she is more indian than u can imagine. a woman who left her country, lost her husband and still din't leave the country, married her daughter in the same country is more indian to me than hu jintao is chinese to u.

as i proved many times, u chinese are very tight minded. u are not global citizens. u ll always be aliens in this world. may be thats why ur one of the most hated nations in the world.

i never said i am comparing US to china. ur not worthy of such things. i said ur boasting is like ur US which u can only dream of. to be like US u ll have to open up ur tight narrow minds. thats the first step which u never learnt probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              . We fought and threw out the british in 1947.
              Come on man,you are not only boasting,you are also lying.
              Check your histry book.
              Your leader led all indians to lie down as rascals.Even british were fed up.
              You should say you drove away the british(don't use fight which can only be used to brave people)

Comment

Come on man,you are not only boasting,you are also lying.
                Check your histry book.
                Your leader led all indians to lie down as rascals.Even british were fed up.
                You should say you drove away the british(don't use fight which can only be used to brave people)
                if truth and non violence makes people rascals then all the followers of buddhism in ur country should be bastards in ur opinion, right?

let me not remind u how brave u guys are. don't u know the status of hong kong and macau? look at ur history, the opium wars, the civil war the japanese invasion. ur country was never able to distinguish between enemies and its own citizens. i call that stupid, brave is a far cry for u.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  ... we fought and threw out the british in 1947.
                  haha.... can indian fight? india is called "the paradise of invaders". india in her 5000 years history have never won a war against major powers.

eh, they won some doubtful victories over paki, hehe....

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                    haha.... can indian fight? india is called "the paradise of invaders". india in her 5000 years history have never won a war against major powers.

eh, they won some doubtful victories over paki, hehe....
                    since u mentioned this, let me point out some of the treaties china was forced to sign over ages.

it shows very well that how easily chinese succumb to pressure. in fact hong kong was not taken back till 1990s from britain. i wonder why?

probably the chinese shiver at the thought of opium wars what a eunuch race...

List of major Unequal Treaties imposed on China
                    Treaty of Nanking (南京條約) (1842)
                    with United Kingdom
                    Treaty of Wanghia (中美望廈條約) (1844)
                    with United States
                    Treaty of Whampoa (黃埔條約) (1844)
                    with France
                    Treaty of Aigun (璦琿條約) (1858)
                    with Russia
                    Treaty of Tientsin (天津條約) (1858)
                    with France, United Kingdom, Russia, United States
                    Convention of Peking (北京條約) (1860)
                    with United Kingdom, France, and Russia
                    Sino-Portuguese Treaty of Peking (中葡北京條約) (1887)
                    with Portugal
                    Treaty of Shimonoseki (馬關條約) (1895)
                    with Japan
                    Convention for the Extension of Hong Kong Territory (展拓香港界址專條) (1898)
                    with United Kingdom
                    Boxer Protocol (辛丑條約) (1901)
                    with United Kingdom, United States, Japan, Russia, France, Germany, Italy, Austro-Hungary, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands
                    Twenty-One Demands (二十一條) (1915)
                    with Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                      since u mentioned this, let me point out some of the treaties china was forced to sign over ages.

it shows very well that how easily chinese succumb to pressure. in fact hong kong was not taken back till 1990s from britain. i wonder why?

with United Kingdom
                      with United States
                      with France
                      with Russia
                      with Portugal
                      with Japan
                      with United Kingdom
                      with United Kingdom, United States, Japan, Russia, France, Germany, Italy, Austro-Hungary, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands
                      with Japan
                      those are true.

but China managed to maintain her independence.

isn't it better than india who was totally colonized for 250 years?

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                        those are true.

but China managed to maintain her independence.

isn't it better than india who was totally colonized for 250 years?
                        what independence? haha...u call this independence?
                        till 1949 u were busy killing each other. after that ur slaves to the communist regime.

u don't know what freedom is even today. the proof is 1989 when ur own government killed its own free citizens and students in the heart of the capital.

u have no idea of independence and freedom. actually its good for u. as history has shown. ur barbarians who kill each other so is better to keep the animalistic behaviour u have under leash. who knows if the communists give u freedom u ll agains start a civil war killing each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

with United Kingdom
                          with United States
                          with France
                          with Russia
                          with Portugal
                          with Japan
                          with United Kingdom
                          with Japan
                          It is true chinese signed a lot treaties in the past.But every time we fought first and defeated and then foreced to sign the treaties.
                          What your indian did?You didn't sign any treay because you give up the whole country(it was not a actual country,there were several small countries) to british.Of course no need to sign treaty.
                          China was weak and is not strong.But indian people is not qualified to comment on this,because it was just such weak china that killed thousands indians and captured thousands indian in the past war which even now is still a painful memory to india.
                          Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 01-27-2007, 05:11 AM.

Comment

It is true chinese signed a lot treaties in the past.But every time we fought first and defeated and then foreced to sign the treaties.
                            What your indian did?You didn't sign any treay because you give up the whole country(it was not a actual country,there were several small countries) to british.Of course no need to sign treaty.
                            China was weak and is not strong.But indian people is not qualified to comment on this,because it was just such weak china that killed thousands indians and captured thousands indian in the past war which even now is still a painful memory to india.
                            indians are very well qualified to comment on chinese weakness.Its like saying that since japan butchered chinese in war, chinese are not qualified to comment against japan...lol

dude ur logic is screwed.

no one can stop people from stating some facts. its not china, its free world. we have the right to speak the truth if you know

Comment

I can predict you will mention japan.Since you are the relative of the common enemy in WWII.
                              I can also predict you don't care I call you "the relative of the common enemy in WWII".
                              If killing is a happy job. We did it with indian, but indian suffered it with us.
                              Don't always get Japan,US,UK some third parties involved. It seems that this is the only thing you can do.You are hopeless.

Comment

I can predict you will mention japan.Since you are the relative of the common enemy in WWII.
                                I can also predict you don't care I call you "the relative of the common enemy in WWII".
                                If killing is a happy job. We did it with indian, but indian suffered it with us.
                                Don't always get Japan,US,UK some third parties involved. It seems that this is the only thing you can do.You are hopeless.
                                i hit where it hurts bad 1962 is nothing for indians compared to what japanese war is to china so yes i will mention it every time u guys mention 1962...

of course i have no problem in being called relative of japan. as much as i have disrespect for chinese, i have respect for japan. in fact indians were very clever. on one side gandhi was with british during the war. on other side subhas chandra bose was with japan. either ways we would have gained independence.

we din't see any difference between UK and Nazi Germany. Every occupying force is the same. I for eg don't think china is any better than Nazi Germany occupying tibet.

till india and china have another war u can keep bragging on 1962 and till china japan have another i ll keep mentioning it to ur pain...

Comment

Working...
                                X