Asiad: China beat India 3-2 in hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo
    god help this dumb brain....writes anything out of context ....may be is difficult to find correct words for a meaningful sentence ....
    ch..ch...ch....what a pity....if chinese who move out of china are this stupid i wonder how those inside would be

btw...what about the posts on chinese labor camps, organ trade of prisoners, sex scandal involving japanese tourists...

no comments ?
    or are the narrow minded chinese still searching an irrelevant answer...lol
    again the abusive neo is throwing out his dirty mouth water, haha... he went mad on my words, so funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      god help this dumb brain....writes anything out of context ....may be is difficult to find correct words for a meaningful sentence ....
      ch..ch...ch....what a pity....if chinese who move out of china are this stupid i wonder how those inside would be

btw...what about the posts on chinese labor camps, organ trade of prisoners, sex scandal involving japanese tourists...

no comments ?
      or are the narrow minded chinese still searching an irrelevant answer...lol
      Neo never hesitates in joining anti-china propoganda, typical of Indian hypocrasy. Incredible India.
      Last edited by Agra; 01-10-2007, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
        Neo never hesitates in joining anti-china propoganda, typical of Indian hypocrasy. Incredible India.
        look who is talking... was not enough that ur biased, now u turn out to be a liar too? have u guys started exporting honesty too or what...lolz..
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by torabera
          oh my god...
          no kidding?
          Dude she wasn't male. Get your facts right you dumbass. Don't you understand. She was neither a woman nor a man. She was eunuch.

Comment

ask ur stupid indian government to send in someting that is properiate,
            u indiot
            ask your government to stop making idiots like you out of your stupid country called China.

First of all in China no one is of proper gender. Everyone's a shemale just like you are one.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
              ask your government to stop making idiots like you out of your stupid country called China.

First of all in China no one is of proper gender. Everyone's a shemale just like you are one.
              hehe, then indian national hockey team lose to a team of shemale, what a shame! indian must be an all-women country, otherwise how could this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by snower
                hehe, then indian national hockey team lose to a team of shemale, what a shame! indian must be an all-women country, otherwise how could this happen?
                how can india be a all women country snower, how would u have been been otherwise...

Comment

.. this one is so funny...
                  they r so desperate
                  next time they will send their "great indian army" soldiers to the games,
                  indians soldiers can run even faster
                  poor hopeless indians
                  But I think there should be some chinese solders to help them run faster.

Comment

One-on-one Mandarin Chinese lessons online via intant messengers

Mandarin Chinese lessons online via instant messengers at only one hundred USD a month for unlimited hours! For a free try or more information,please go to our website:
                    One-on-one Mandarin Chinese lessons online at only $100 a month for unlimited hours!
                    http://www.messengerchinese.com

Comment

Mandarin Chinese lessons online via instant messengers at only one hundred USD a month for unlimited hours! For a free try or more information,please go to our website:
                      One-on-one Mandarin Chinese lessons online at only $100 a month for unlimited hours!
                      http://www.messengerchinese.com

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                        But I think there should be some chinese solders to help them run faster.
                        NO, chinese soldiers would make the indian soldier go down on their knees and surrender.

Comment

indiot kid Neo, r u ready to join ur stupid indian army to fight china?

be prepared,
                          don't say " we r not ready ", " stupid PM Nehru" etc etc again,
                          u stupid indiots (BTW, indiots = indians r idiots, in case u don't know)

here is something for u to watch to see if u r ready

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the only purpose that indiots r created is for ppl to laugh at
                          hey chingchong....we will talk when ur government will have the balls to take back arunachal...

till then keep ur chingchong mingmong noise in ur mama's bosom....

i understand now why u chinese have cockroach eyes...hahaha....and that explains ur cockroach brain too chinku...

now go and search some cockroaches for lunch in ur toilet...

Comment

Neo is so desparate...
                            spitting shit again,
                            that's all u indians is capable of doing,
                            grow up, kid,
                            at least don't bring ur mother to the forum,
                            stupid indians...
                            u must be a brahmin who is created with mouth combined with shit
                            that's why u spit shit all the time
                            what do u want chinuch...? me to offer roses for ur stupidity?? hahaha...
                            the chinuch is agitated if i call him a brainless cockroach.....poor chinuch...is not ur fault...thats what u become if u eat shit....lolz...

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
                              Joke about Indians:

An Indian being questioned at a border control:

What's your name?
                              Neo Gupta
                              How old are you?
                              I am dirty (thirty).
                              Sex?
                              (Hesitate for a moment while wagging his head left right)
                              2-3 times a week.

A Chinese being questioned for being caught in the act of bestiality

What's your name?
                              No English!!

What's your age?
                              No English!!

What gender are you?
                              Don't Know!!!

Which country you from?
                              Thinks for sometimes, then says "No country!!"

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE A JOKE, THIS IS REALITY, THE FACT, PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR THE CHINESE AND PAY ATTENTION TO THESE PEOPLE'S CRAP AS THEIR GOVT. DOESN'T AND THEY ARE NOT ONLY HOMELESS BUT COUNTRY LESS.

Comment

Working...
                              X