Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The World Respects Indian Intellect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The World Respects Indian Intellect..

Rajiv Gupta

India born Rajiv Gupta is presently the GM of Hewlett Packard. Ever since his childhood, Rajiv Gupta aspired to do something which would have positive impact on the lives of the people. He wanted to something which could change the world for betterment. This dream of Rajeev Gupta could finally be in reach, Itanium, his dream, is coming to a reality. Rajiv Gupta had a chance to use his compiler know-how and expertise in new ways - the Itanium family architecture demands the highest level of interface between the compiler and the hardware and he had a unique opportunity to help found an instruction set that was based definitely on these principles.

Rajiv studied at the IIT Kharagpur, India, for his bachelor's degree. Thereafter Rajeev got one of the prestigious places at the California Institute of Technology (CalTech). At the Caltech, Rajiv earned his PhD, in a little less than a year, studying compilers and the methods to optimize them. Rajiv is an academic eccentric; he has a knack of working to get the desired, single mindedly
    I 'll show u a new world!

Balamurali Ambati

Balamurali Ambati of India is the world's youngest doctor. Ambati graduated from the New York University at the age of 13. Ambati received his degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York in May 19, 1995. A National Merit Scholar and a winner in the Westinghouse Science Talent Search & the International Science & Engineering Fair, Balamurali Ambati Balamurali continued his education at Harvard, specializing in ophthalmology. Ambati developed plans and strategies to reverse corneal angiogenesis. Presently Balamurali Ambati is completing fellowship in cornea & refractive surgery at the Duke University.

Balamurali Ambati was born on 29th July, 1977 at Hollis Hills, New York State, USA. Balamurali Ambati has been a child prodigy. It led to many problems as his father had to fight school administration and management to allow his son to study the subject of his choice at an early age. Balamurali was twice as fast as other children of his age. His father taught Balamurali and his brother to remain focused and go for the desired goals. Balamurali wrote a book on AIDS with his brother, who is also a doctor. Balamurali's father is a doctor while his mother is a Tamil linguist and mathematician.

Comment

Why Is He Famous?
      Dr. Ranawat is one of the world's leading orthopedic and knee surgeons. Dr. Ranawat is Chairman, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital. He is also Chairman, Ranawat Orthopedic Center, and Ranawat Orthopaedic Research Foundation at Lenox Hill. He is serving as professor of Clinical Orthopedic surgery at many universities and hospitals. Through his pioneering research, Dr Ranawat has made many breakthroughs in total joint replacements. Dr. Ranawat has written numerous books related with orthopedics. He has also contributed several chapters on surgery of the knee, rheumatoid neck, wrist, foot and hips in text books.

As Dr. Ranawat has been a pioneer in his field, he has held numerous leading positions. In the year 2003, Dr. Ranawat was awarded the "Most Distinguished Physician Award" from the American association of physicians of Indian origin. He was awarded the Padma Blushan by the President of India (2001) for outstanding meritorious excellence. Dr. Ranawat also received the Colonel James Todd award by the Mewar foundation and Bharat Gaurav Samman in the year 2001. Dr. Ranawat Successfully operated on the Knee of the former PM of India, Atal Behari Vajpayee.

Background
      Dr. Ranawat was born in Sarwania, India. He received his M.B.B.S and M.S. Degrees from M.G.M College, Indore. Dr. Ranawat moved to the United States in the Year 1963. In the United States he completed fellowships in hand surgery and rheumato-orthopedic reconstructive surgery at the Hospital for special surgery in New York. Since then there has been no looking back for this genius of Indian origin.

Comment

Dipak C. Jain

Why Is He Famous?
        India born Dipak C. Jain is the dean of the Kellogg School of Management since 2001. Dipak C. Jain had joined the Kellogg School of Management faculty in 1986 as an associate professor and later became an associate dean. In 1994 Dipak was named Kellogg school's Sandy and Morton Goldman Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies and professor of marketing.

As an educationist, Dipak Jain has achieved many feats. Besides his association with the Kellogg, Jain has served as visiting professor at many prestigious Universities including the Koblenz Business School, Germany; Nijenrode University, the Netherlands; Chulalongkorn University, Thailand; IIT Delhi, India; Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong; and Tel Aviv University, Israel. Jain received a bachelor's degree in statistics, and a master's in mathematical statistics from Gauhati University, India. Dipak Jain received a master's degree in operations research and a doctorate in marketing from the University of Texas, Dallas.

Comment

Gururaj Deshpande

Why Is He Famous?
          Dr. Gururaj Deshpande is the co-founder and chairman of the Sycamore networks Inc. He is a powerful technology entrepreneur and futurist. His innovative ideas and thinking have proved a landmark in reshaping the entire technology industry. Dr. Gururaj Deshpande has done pioneer work in the work and architecture of Optical fiber network. Dr. Deshpande is well known for his work in the field of education and community. It is mainly because of this reason that Dr. Deshpande is a keynote speaker at business, technology, education, and government conferences.

Prior to co-founding Sycamore Networks, Dr. Deshpande was founder and chairman of Cascade Communications Corp. Before Cascade, Dr. Deshpande co-founded Coral Network Corporation in 1988. Earlier, he served in various management capacities for Codex Corporation, a subsidiary of Motorola. Before joining Codex, Dr. Deshpande taught at the Queens University in Kingston, Canada. Dr. Deshpande serves as a member of the MIT Corporation. He helped develop the MIT's Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation. The Deshpande Center serves as a vehicle for innovation and entrepreneurship through research and collaboration among entrepreneurs, new companies and MIT students, alumni, and faculty.

Background
          Dr. Gururaj Deshpande was born in India. Dr. Deshpande earned his bachelors degree from the Indian Institute of technology in Electrical Engineering. Afterwards, he took an M.E. in Electrical Engineering from the University of New Brunswick in Canada and a Ph.D. in Data Communications from the Queens University in Canada. Dr. Deshpande's services have been well recognized by the business and industry in both the United States and India.

Comment

Sorry, to be honest, all these guys are not famous, just nobody. Besides, it seems that most of them are not working in India which means their achivements have nothing to do with India itself.

Comment

What neo is thinking is just like what mainland chinese teenagers were thinking 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                Sorry, to be honest, all these guys are not famous, just nobody. Besides, it seems that most of them are not working in India which means their achivements have nothing to do with India itself.
                honest? u? what a joke...nd yes if u live in a hole these people are nobody fortunately rest of the world is not tight mind like u

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                  What neo is thinking is just like what mainland chinese teenagers were thinking 20 years ago.
                  thats u i guess. unfortunately ur brain still remains of a teenager

i see frustrated chinese mind jealous of indian brain..

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                    honest? u? what a joke...nd yes if u live in a hole these people are nobody fortunately rest of the world is not tight mind like u
                    To me,
                    An Lee is famous, because he won the 2006 OSCAR director award
                    Yang Zhi Yuan is famous, because he founded Yahoo;
                    Yao Ming is also famous, because he is the tallest guy in NBA and he plays basketball pretty well

You should mention people like these, not those NOBODY in your post.

Comment

Neo is a frog living in a small well,it is unfair to expect this poor guy to know so much.
                      Neo ,on this point, I always support you.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                        To me,
                        An Lee is famous, because he won the 2006 OSCAR director award
                        Yang Zhi Yuan is famous, because he founded Yahoo;
                        Yao Ming is also famous, because he is the tallest guy in NBA and he plays basketball pretty well

You should mention people like these, not those NOBODY in your post.
                        i don't post according to ur standards, obviously someone who can compare youtube to sun microsystems has no idea of industry standards.

if next i write about amartya sen or hargobind khurana u ll say they are not famous too.

probably for u movies and sports count same as intellectual achievements.
                        well the world knows vishwanathan anand and cinema has directors of sixth sense manoj shyamalan and of elizabeth shekhar kapur.

is like a kids discussion coz of u...

Comment

Neo is a frog living in a small well,it is unfair to expect this poor guy to know so much.
                          Neo ,on this point, I always support you.
                          if its about me and u, lets bring out the credentials and see who is what. time and again i have proved ur stupidity without just calling u names.

as i have seen when faced by facts u guys become agitated and turn to personal attacks. another sign of weakness

all i ll say is ur opinions are as best fit to be under my shoes so give them freely ..

Comment

Neo: Your topic"Why The World Respects Indian Intellect." is also like a kid's topic.

Comment

Neo: Your topic"Why The World Respects Indian Intellect." is also like a kid's topic.
                              with so many chinese kids around i have to play with them

Comment

Working...
                              X