No announcement yet.

Has India lost its identity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bombs in india are not only from islamic terrorists, my friend. There are many kind of terrorist forces in india. That's why I call it "one of the most chaotic countries in the world".
    There were tanks in beijing,but now we even can not see armed policemen. Do you still live in 1989?No wonder your brain is so out-of-date.
    I am very happy that you waked up eventually and came back to the real world and started to realize indian people even now are still killing inidan people.
    Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 01-31-2007, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
      seems my post educate you a little bit, you stop abusing in the last post.

that's good. keep on progressing,
      Whats ur age?? oops hwo old is ur brain??

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
        The bombs in india are not only from islamic terrorists, my friend. There are many kind of terrorist forces in india. That's why I call it "one of the most chaotic countries in the world".
        Yes bombs in india are not from all the islamic countries. Some are supplied by china as well. Of course u route it through pakistan. You must be proud that u r a nation that also manufactures bombs to kill innocent people.

There were tanks in beijing,but now we even can not see armed policemen.
        Is your government less then a policeman? Look around all your govt offices are police stations only.

Do you still live in 1989?No wonder your brain is so out-of-date.I am very happy that you waked up eventually and came back to the real world and started to realize indian people even now are still killing inidan people.
        What do u have to say about ujghurs in Xinjiang and their claim of west turkestan. The chinese govt claims there had been 260 terrorist attacks by them so far. (And rest assured ur chinese govt would have removed a zero from 2600 to make it 260)

What do u have to say about international tibet independence movement.

And tiwanese independent movement which adovcates abondoning "one china" farce.

And Inner Mongolian People's Party — Which advocates freedom, democracy and human rights for the Mongols in Inner Mongolia currently under Chinese colonial rule.

Are chinese killing chinese too. Or is it a part of a system that has millions of people and some of them not very happy with the system.
        Last edited by rohit khaitan; 01-31-2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

There are secessionist movements in many countries of the world. India is no more chaotic than any other country. China's government censors news of its public disturbances a lot more than India which is why we know more about the violence in India than in China.

In China there are disturbances because of all the factors mentioned by rohit and also because of peasant unrest at their neglect by growing capitalisation there. Plus I would call China's communist government the biggest terrorist force since it has killed so many of its own people and created terror in their hearts.

Comment

There were tanks in beijing,but now we even can not see armed policemen. Do you still live in 1989?No wonder your brain is so out-of-date.
            I am very happy that you waked up eventually and came back to the real world and started to realize indian people even now are still killing inidan people.
            of course, there are 3 kind of terrorist forces in india.
            1. islamic-the biggest problem
            2. naxalites - ur cousins fighting for an impossible communist rule in india
            3. north east - ur proteges fighting for nothing just because china feeds them with arms and money

i don't consider any of these indians, they are traitors. rohit raised some very good points about the unrest in china which ur government puts down with strong arm. will u call this killing of chinese by chinese as well?

of course not coz ur insect brain is biased too ...

as i said the day u chinese will learn to introspect, u ll learn to keep ur dirty mouth shut and ur stupid ideas in ur brain. only recently was a news on CNN about ur government jailing pro vatican catholics celebrating christmas secretly.
            man u don't have freedom of religion, who gave u the right to talk about chaos? ur just slaves in ur own country doing exactly what ur asked to do
            I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
              of course, there are 3 kind of terrorist forces in india.
              1. islamic-the biggest problem
              2. naxalites - ur cousins fighting for an impossible communist rule in india
              3. north east - ur proteges fighting for nothing just because china feeds them with arms and money

i don't consider any of these indians, they are traitors. rohit raised some very good points about the unrest in china which ur government puts down with strong arm. will u call this killing of chinese by chinese as well?

of course not coz ur insect brain is biased too ...

as i said the day u chinese will learn to introspect, u ll learn to keep ur dirty mouth shut and ur stupid ideas in ur brain. only recently was a news on CNN about ur government jailing pro vatican catholics celebrating christmas secretly.
              man u don't have freedom of religion, who gave u the right to talk about chaos? ur just slaves in ur own country doing exactly what ur asked to do
              neo again is desperately throwing out dirty words, hehe...

personal attack is of very low taste, indian, grow up. don't let chinese laugh you.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo

i don't consider any of these indians, they are traitors.
                My friend ,don't hide your small head in sands.They are all indians who are killing indian. If your excuse is acceptable,then I will say all the people killed by chinese goverment are not chinese they are all traitors. You are so funny.
                You learned it so fast to apply double-standard.But such kind of practice will only work with powerful country and people.You and your country are not.

Comment

My friend ,don't hide your small head in sands.They are all indians who are killing indian. If your excuse is acceptable,then I will say all the people killed by chinese goverment are not chinese they are all traitors. You are so funny.
                  You learned it so fast to apply double-standard.But such kind of practice will only work with powerful country and people.You and your country are not.
                  well of all the people if chinese talk about double standards thats really funny
                  does the world now need lessons on unity from a country which till today is a split nation with two nations? lolz...joke of the millenium.

ur 1949 civil war split ur country into two. ur still trying to make it one. stop throwing stones on others homes when u have a house of glass urself mr insect brain

Comment

We are talking about the terrorist ,but you switch it to taiwan issue. I see you realized you are not qualified to talk the terrorist since you are suffering from it. Next time,when you are going to raise up some topics,pls use your brain to think about it first,OK? The speed of your typing is always faster than the speed of your brain,
                    Taiwanese don't put bombs in mainland,mainland people don't put bombs in taiwan.
                    This is the fact that we have no bombing and we are all living peacful life. look at your hopeless ....

Comment

We are talking about the terrorist ,but you switch it to taiwan issue. I see you realized you are not qualified to talk the terrorist since you are suffering from it. Next time,when you are going to raise up some topics,pls use your brain to think about it first,OK? The speed of your typing is always faster than the speed of your brain,
                      Taiwanese don't put bombs in mainland,mainland people don't put bombs in taiwan.
                      This is the fact that we have no bombing and we are all living peacful life. look at your hopeless ....
                      u live a peaceful life? u call that a life? i call that slavery. we have problems with terrorists yes but these are terrorist sponsored by foreign nations, pakistan in kashmir and china in assam.
                      what excuse do u have for the civil wars u had? i don't think there was any foreign instigation. if ur in so much peace why u feel the need to threaten taiwan with ur military exercises?
                      as i have repeatedly said, ur just a narrow minded hypocrite nothing more

Comment

Working...
                      X