Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan Celebrate Eight Years Of Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan Celebrate Eight Years Of Marriage

It's been eight long years since Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan entered matrimony. They both solemnized their wedding in presence of close friends and family on this very day 8 years ago. The two are proud parents of daughter -Aaradhya and make a lovely family. So congratulation to both of you.

Congratulations,They look lovely together..Wish them a very happy and warm anniversary.Congratulations on completing such a great journey of life together.

Comment

Congratulations for completing 8 years of your life together and wish you a very Happy anniversary. god bless both of you.

Comment

Congrats...We wish the lovely couple a very happy wedding anniversary and happier times ahead.

Comment

Congratulations let your big day be as beautiful as you and your new beginning be as cheerful as you have always been. I wish you lots of happiness on your wedding day and good luck for your new future.
          It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Happy anniversary my sweet Aish & Abhi god bless both of u ..

Comment

Wishing my favourite couple a very Happy Anniversary. Love you both.

Comment

Congrats to both of you. May God give both of you more days like today.
                Neha Rani
                Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Working...
                X