Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should be sencetive

hi guys
    i want to know from all of you that should d girl be sencetive or not ?
    if yes then why?
    if no then why?

Girl should be practical ... those who are sensetive they are not practical. Sensetive are hard to manage... they always crib and blow their face... in a relation ship people should be possesive & sensetive but upto certain extent... when we think world moves around us then we are in big trouble .... and most of time sensetive people things this way only... those who are sensetive they can fall very easily in love and their breakup also happen very fast...

I never mean to say that practical person are not sensetive.... Practical Guys and girls can also be sensetive but they manage relationship in better way and they understand difficulty that their partner is facing.

Sensetive people are mostly perfectionist so they are hard to satisfy. Relationship with the girl those who are very sensetive is difficult to manage.

In hindi we say "Jo jitani jaldi khus hota hai vo utni hee jaldi dukhi hotaa hai ...."

People those who are egoist are sensetive.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X