Reasons Why Women Fall in Love with Older Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons Why Women Fall in Love with Older Men

Descus about Why Women Fall in Love with Older Men?
    Self Trust Is The First Secret Of Success
    Speed of the Boss is the speed of the team
    Be a part of the solution, Not a part of the problem
    and Life Tells you Nothing, It Shows you Everything

Web Hosts Directory
    SEO Directory
    Computer Games

i am 25 old.
    i develop in international trade.
    i like to make friends with indian girls,woman.
    please do not hesitate to contact me .

Allan
    MSN:allanchen2006@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi,

I think they are very understanding and experienced about all things.And they have seen whole of the world.

Comment

I have never seen any young women falling in love with older men. I mean not a 20 year old girl with a 60 year old man. This is a very different relationship. This would also be very gros relationship.

Comment

But 35 years old women falling in love with 60 year old men.
          What do you think?

Comment

Do they? I don't know. Never hard of it. Man that won't be good. WHy would they do? Can't they find anyone of their own size and age.

Comment

Hey,

I know those peoples never seen their age and size but you know " love is blind" and if they are not happy with their own life then what can they do?

Comment

Yeah you are true. And anything can happen in love. Man love is blind. Well by saying this it won't work.

So if you are in love with an underworld don or an Al Qaeda terrorist then are you gonna say love is blind and gonna marry him. Well your life can go. I think in that case when the other person don't love you it's no use running behind him. So love is blind is not the best phrase i would like to use.

Comment

Hey,

I know in that case nobody can love you.But you know terriost is also a man and maybe in our love they can be a good man.What do you think about this?

Comment

They might be. Its possible. Everyone is a human being. But you sure you would love a terrorist. A terrorist who you fall in love with. THen you later find out that he killed your family members.

Comment

Thats your thinking not mine. Always think positive.

Comment

Here is another fact: in most cases men reach their maturity level after the age of 30.

These women believe that older men wont break their hearts the way younger men have done; they believe that an older man will have the commitment and the willingness required for a long term relationship.

Age indicates maturity, and decision making ability.

Many people believe couples with the same age don't respect each other.

Younger women, on the other hand, enjoy having someone take care of them and are attracted to an older person's accomplishments, economic stability and EMOTIONAL MATURITY.

Make sure you share similar life views and goals, despite your age difference.

Do you both appreciate each other's friends? Do you share the same principles when it comes to family?

So, an age difference of 7 - 15 years can lead to a really great relationship if both partners are willing to. Thats because we don't choose who we fall in love with, it simply happens.
                        Self Trust Is The First Secret Of Success
                        Speed of the Boss is the speed of the team
                        Be a part of the solution, Not a part of the problem
                        and Life Tells you Nothing, It Shows you Everything

Web Hosts Directory
                        SEO Directory
                        Computer Games

Comment

hey

well girls calm down now plz, i think that love is and can be blind at times, u can fall in love at first sight like my man did with me, when he saw me he just fell in love with my luks(which i think is always important). after few months later his parents came to my house to ask my parents for my hand in marriage and my parents asked me and i also said 'yes' so now im engaged to someone who fell in love with me and now will be gettin married to me next year hopefully.

Age isnt always important when u fall in love, my man is older than me but wat matters to me is that he loves me very much and i love him bk too. when u see someone on the street who is really good luking;u dont say 'oh he is older than me so i wont bother with him' when u know that u have fallen in love with him.

this is my view about love!! Dont luk at the age-it doesnt always matter ok!!
                          love
                          sana
                          Last edited by sana786; 07-11-2006, 07:29 AM. Reason: need to add more

Comment

Hi Sana,

Yes, you are right. In fact i am also respect with your feelings.
                            Now what do you think about this India 1989?

Comment

great reply sana. Fantastic. I agree with her. Age always doesn't matter. No matter what age you are if both of you really respect each other and love each other then its all fine. I also respect your feelings sana.

Comment

Working...
                              X